Bakersfield Jam Complete Two Trades with Delaware 87ers
BAKERSFIELD, CA - The Bakersfield Jam announced today that they have completed two separate trades with the Delaware 87ers.
In the first trade, the Jam acquired the returning player rights to guard/forward Tristan Spurlock in exchange for returning player rights to center Ike Diogu. The second trade included the Jam acquiring 87ers' 2016 second round pick (originally Oklahoma City's) in exchange for forward Earl Clark.
Spurlock (6-8, 230, Central Florida) was acquired late last season by the 87ers, but did not play in a game. He was selected by the Canton Charge in the second round of the 2014 NBA D-League Draft. Spurlock appeared in four games for the Charge and averaged 4.0 points and 2.5 rebounds. He is currently playing for the Alba Fehervar in Hungary.
Spurlock was a member of the Detroit Pistons team at the 2015 NBA Summer League in Orlando. He has also played professionally in Puerto Rico.
Originally from Fairfax, Virginia, Spurlock played three years at UCF and in his senior year (2013-14) he posted averages of 11.0 points, 5.5 rebounds, 1.2 steals and 1.1 blocks in 28.5 minutes per contest.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 16, 2016
- Magette's Triple-Double Lifts D-Fenders Past Spurs - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Charge Cut Red Claws' Power - Maine Red Claws
- Charge Nab Sixth Straight Win - Canton Charge
- BayHawks Can't Overcome Slow First Half, Fall to 87ers - Erie BayHawks
- Seven different Raptors 905 players score in double digits in win - Raptors 905
- Westchester's Late Attack Falls Short in Loss to Raptors 905 - Westchester Knicks
- Bucks Assign Damien Inglis to Westchester Knicks - Westchester Knicks
- Bakersfield Jam Complete Two Trades with Delaware 87ers - Bakersfield Jam
- Jazz Sign JJ O'Brien to 10-Day Contract - Idaho Stampede
- Heat Recall Stokes from Skyforce - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Iowa Energy Acquire Michael Frazier from Los Angeles - Iowa Wolves
- Bulls Recall Felício from Canton Charge - Canton Charge
- Celtics Assign R.J. Hunter to the Maine Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
- Teague's Buzzer-Beater Lifts OKC Blue past Bakersfield - Oklahoma City Blue
- Bakersfield's Fourth Quarter Rally Falls Short - Bakersfield Jam
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.