Grizzlies Return for Final Homestand of 2010
FRESNO, CA - The Fresno Grizzlies return home to Chukchansi Park on Friday, September 3rd to take on the Tacoma Rainiers, Triple-A affiliate of the Seattle Mariners, for the final four games of the 2010 season. This is the last chance to catch Grizzlies baseball at Chukchansi Park before next April.
To pack all the Fun. Guaranteed. possible in before the end of the year, the Grizzlies' world-famous dancing grounds crew the Drag Kings, presented by Tickets.com, will perform during each of the final four games of the 2010 campaign. The Grizzlies are also offering a special buy-one-get-two-free ticket Super View ticket offer for both Saturday and Sunday's game to anyone who "likes" the Grizzlies on Facebook. Check out the official Facebook page of the Fresno Grizzles for more details on Facebook Fan Appreciation Weekend.
Friday, September 3rd will be the final Friday Night Fireworks night of the season at Chukchansi Park, presented by Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino. Come out and enjoy the best pyrotechnics display in the Valley following the game. The Grizzlies will also be holding a silent Home White Jersey Auction, with all proceeds benefitting the Grizzlies Community Fund, which supports programs like Wild About Reading and Junior Grizzlies. Don't miss your chance to get your favorite player's actual autographed jersey straight off his back.
The final giveaway of the season takes place on Saturday, September 4th, as the first 2,000 fans through the gates will receive a golden retriever Webkinz Lil' Kinz, presented by Macy's. As the part of the ongoing increased fan participation element this season, fans voted for the specific interactive plush toy they wanted to receive through a poll on the Grizzlies' website.
Sunday, September 5th will mark the season's final Save Mart Sunday, presented by Save Mart Supermarkets. First, fans will have a chance to meet the stars of the future at the Future Giants Autograph Session. Then everyone can enjoy a Family Catch on the Field, as the Grizzlies invite you to come out and have a pregame catch on the grass at Chukchansi Park. Following the game, kids 12 and under can take the field and Run The Bases, presented by Subway, just like their favorite Grizzlies players.
The regular season concludes on Monday, September 6th with a special 1:05pm Labor Day Holiday start for Fan Appreciation Day. The Grizzlies will be rewarding fans all game long for their support this season by giving away items including gift cards, autographed memorabilia and much more throughout the game.
The Grizzlies wrap-up their 2010 campaign with a four-game homestand beginning Friday, September 3rd when they welcome the Tacoma Rainiers to downtown Fresno. Tickets for every Grizzlies home game are on sale now at www.fresnogrizzlies.com, through the Grizzlies ticket office, or by phone at 559.320.TIXS.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from September 2, 2010
- Aces Walk-Off with 5-4 Win Over Beavers - Reno Aces
- Beavers Lose Final Road Game on Easley's Two-Run Single in Ninth - Portland Beavers
- Isotopes Crush Cubs 13-3 - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Rainiers Come up Short Against Colorado Springs - Tacoma Rainiers
- Timbers Set New Attendance Records, Welcome One Millionth Fan In - Portland Beavers
- Big Crowd Enjoys Win, Final Game Tributes - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Round Rock Express Drop Finale at Omaha 6-2 - Round Rock Express
- Sounds Sweep RedHawks in Doubleheader - Nashville Sounds
- J.P. Arencibia Named PCL MVP - PCL
- Michael Kirkman Named PCL Pitcher of the Year - PCL
- Last Time For Sky Sox Fans To Enjoy Boys Of Summer - Colorado Springs Sky Sox
- Redbirds Rally to Win Home Finale - Memphis Redbirds
- Z's Drop Road Finale; Barden Extends Hit Streak - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- Round Rock Express - Game Notes at Omaha Royals - Round Rock Express
- Huge Night Planned for Jay Miller Appreciation - Round Rock Express
- Grizzlies Return for Final Homestand of 2010 - Fresno Grizzlies
- RedHawks Game Notes - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Iowa Cubs in Tight Pennant Race - Iowa Cubs
- Royals Renew PDC with Omaha Through 2014 - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Tammen Named Sounds General Manager - Nashville Sounds
- Stansberry Breaks Hits Record as Beavers Roll Aces - Portland Beavers
- Beavers Cruise Past Aces, 11-3 - Reno Aces
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Fresno Grizzlies Stories
- Grizzlies Unveil 2020 Daily Specials
- Chukchansi Park Job Fair Set for Saturday, March 7th
- Chukchansi Park to Host the Official Selena Tejano Tribute Festival
- Fresno Grizzlies Release 2020 Promotional Schedule; Single-Game Tickets Go on Sale TODAY
- A League of Her Own