Game Day Concessions Options Expanded for FC Cincinnati's 2019 Season
CINCINNATI - As fans return to Nippert Stadium on Sunday for FC Cincinnati's first home game ever in Major League Soccer, fans will enjoy expanded concessions options at locations around the historic facility.
In 2019, hometown favorites Skyline Chili, LaRosa's Pizza, Queen City Sausage, United Dairy Farmers and Frisch's Big Boy will be featured as part of a wide variety of stadium fare.
Additionally, the Value Menu returns behind Section 213 with $2 menu selections (plus a $5 domestic beer option). Healthy Grab "n Go options, new this season, will be available at various concession stands.
Fan favorites - including 24 oz. fountain drinks, super pretzels, candy, chips and peanuts - will once again be available at every permanent concession stand location on both the East and West sides of the stadium.
Queen City Sausage products - including hot dogs, brats and metts (skinless smoked sausages) - as well as burgers, nachos and popcorn will also be available at various stands throughout the stadium.
New in 2019 is an expanded presence of MLS and FCC partner Heineken, which will be offered prominently around Nippert Stadium.
Draft beer selections will include Heineken, Budweiser and Bud Light, among other popular brands. Heineken will be available at all fixed East and West concessions locations, while the other offerings will be on sale throughout the stadium.
Premium alcohol sales will be available in carts throughout the stadium and will include both Heineken and selections from local craft breweries. Wine and hard seltzer will also be available behind Section 124.
Back by popular demand, Skyline Chili will again offer its famous coneys and $5 kids' meals behind Section 118.
Debuting this season at Nippert, LaRosa's will offer cheese and pepperoni pizza by both the slice and by the pie behind Section 101.
Frisch's Big Boy is adding a second location in the Stadium View Café behind the Bailey this season to complement its East Plaza location. The famous Big Boy with fries, 4-piece Chicken Tenders, Hot Fudge Cake will join several new menu items in 2019: Mac N' Cheese, Fish Sandwich* and Strawberry Pie Baby*. (* indicates seasonal items)
In addition to UDF ice cream cups, other stadium "sweet treats" will include SnoCones, cotton candy, funnel cakes, kettle corn and Cheetos-flavored popcorn, while heartier meal options like loaded nachos - either chicken or pulled pork - and Top "n Go shredded beef will also be available at various stations throughout the stadium.
The full listing of the concession offerings - including the points of sale around Nippert Stadium for each item - is available in the Matchday tab at fccincinnati.com.
FC Cincinnati will make their home debut as an MLS team at Nippert Stadium on Sunday, March 17, when the team hosts MLS Cup finalists Portland Timbers at 5 p.m. The match will be televised nationally live on FS1, streamed on FOX Sports GO and carried on the radio on WDJO. Season tickets, mini plans and individual-game tickets are on sale at //fccincinnati.com/tickets or by calling 513-977-5425 (KICK).
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from March 12, 2019
- Red Bulls Knocked out of SCCL by Santos Laguna - New York Red Bulls
- FC Cincinnati Foundation, FCC Open Lincoln Recreation Center Mini-Pitch - FC Cincinnati
- Real Salt Lake FW Corey Baird Called in to U.S. National Team - Real Salt Lake
- LA Galaxy Midfielder Jonathan dos Santos Called up to Mexican National Team - LA Galaxy
- Orlando City SC Signs Center Back Robin Jansson - Orlando City SC
- Game Day Concessions Options Expanded for FC Cincinnati's 2019 Season - FC Cincinnati
- Three Sounders FC Players Called into International Duty - Seattle Sounders FC
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. C.F. Monterrey - Atlanta United FC
- USMNT Names 24-Player Roster for Friendly at Orlando City Stadium - Orlando City SC
- Earthquakes Homegrown Defender Nick Lima Called to U.S. MNT - San Jose Earthquakes
- Paul Arriola Receives Call-Up to USMNT for Upcoming Friendlies - D.C. United
- New York City FC's Sean Johnson, Jonathan Lewis and Alex Callens Called into Respective National Teams - New York City FC
- LA Galaxy Midfielder Sebastian Lletget Called up to U.S. Men's National Team - LA Galaxy
- Bradley Called into U.S. Men's National Team - Toronto FC
- Defender Daniel Lovitz Callep up by the United States National Team - Montreal Impact
- Three New York Red Bulls Set for International Duty - New York Red Bulls
- Three Columbus Crew SC Player Receive International Call-Ups from the United States Men's National Team - Columbus Crew SC
- Zachary Brault-Guillard and Samuel Piette Called up by Canada - Montreal Impact
- Osorio Called into Canadian Men's National Team - Toronto FC
- FC Cincinnati Get Set for Inaugural Home Opener this Sunday - this Week in MLS - MLS
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Cincinnati Stories
- FC Cincinnati Recall Rashawn Dally from Memphis 901 FC
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: May 20, 2019
- FC Cincinnati to Plant 20,000 Flower Blooms Around Queen City
- Orlando City SC Blows out FC Cincinnati
- FC Cincinnati Recall Logan Gdula from Phoenix Rising FC; Loan Gdula to Hartford Athletic