Fuel Announce Preseason Schedule
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indy Fuel announced today two preseason games for the 2022-23 season.
Both games will take place at Indiana Farmers Coliseum against the Cincinnati Cyclones. This is the first time since 2015 the Fuel will host both preseason matchups as they are typically split to one home and one away. A select number of fans will receive a IBEW Full Season Magnet Schedule giveaway while supplies last.
The preseason schedule is as follows:
Friday, October 14 at 6 p.m. vs Cincinnati Cyclones
Saturday, October 15 at 5 p.m. vs Cincinnati Cyclones
The Indy Fuel will open their ninth season at home against the Fort Wayne Komets on Friday, October 21, at 7 p.m. Tickets for both the preseason games and home opener (Friday, October 21 at 7 p.m.) will go on sale Tuesday, September 13 at 10 a.m. EST.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from August 30, 2022
- Former NHL Draftees Kudla, Murphy Join Steelheads from Europe - Idaho Steelheads
- Oilers Bring Back Bramwell, Bring in Bean - Tulsa Oilers
- Single Game Tickets Go on Sale this Friday, September 2 - Toledo Walleye
- Fuel Announce Preseason Schedule - Indy Fuel
- Jake Wahlin Returns to Wichita - Wichita Thunder
- Cyclones Announce Preseason Schedule - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Mariners Reveal New Uniforms and Speciality Jerseys for 22-23 - Maine Mariners
- Icemen Agree to Terms with Rookie Forward Jake Witkowski - Jacksonville Icemen
- Mavericks Re-Sign Forward Ryan Harrison - Kansas City Mavericks
- Americans Sign First Goalie for 2022-2023 - Allen Americans
- Solar Bears Partner with Frank Gay Services - Orlando Solar Bears
- Everblades Agree to Terms with Forwards Durflinger and Chau - Florida Everblades
- Keaton Jameson Signs with Grizzlies for Upcoming Season - Utah Grizzlies
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.