Fightins vs Fisher Cats Postponed on Thursday
(Reading, PA) - The Reading Fightin Phils game against the New Hampshire Fisher Cats on Friday night was suspended due to rain, and will be resumed on Friday. The Fightin Phils lead the Fisher Cats 1-0 with nobody out in the bottom of the first inning.
Those with regularly-purchased tickets dated for July 18, 2019 may exchange their tickets for seating of equal or lesser value for any remaining 2019 Fightin Phils regular season home game, based on availability. Exchanges of printed tickets may be done in person or through the mail. Those with Print at Home tickets or tickets held at Will Call may have their tickets exchanged by calling the Reading Fightin Phils office or emailing the Fightins at email@example.com with a replacement game date.
Those fans holding an undated ticket, such as a ticket book ticket, or any ticket without the July 18 date already printed on it, must have their ticket stamped "July 18" at the ticket office. It may then be exchanged for any remaining regular-season home game, based on availability.
Buffets were served as scheduled, but the game ticket portion of these tickets can be exchanged for reserved seats for any remaining 2019 Fightin Phils regular season home game, based on availability.
Those with Assurance added to their ticket purchase may exchange their unused tickets from the 7/18 game for the exact same type of ticket to any remaining 2019 regular season home game, based on availability.
All those attending the game as part of a group should check with their group leader in regards to whether the group outing will be rescheduled or if individual exchange of tickets should be done.
Certain sponsor tickets and tickets with a rain date printed on them may be used on that rain date only. Those tickets will be accepted at the gate on the designated rain date.
Tonight's Sponsor Tickets:
Oaks/Valley Forge Night - Rain Date: July 19
Seidel Auto Group - Rain Date: July 20
PA Americana Region - Rain Date: July 21
America's Classic Ballpark is proud to be a part of Pennsylvania's Americana Region and was voted the #1 stadium in all of Double-A by MiLB's Ben Hill. Follow the Fightins on Twitter at @ReadingFightins and like them on Facebook via www.facebook.com/fightins. Purchase tickets at the Seidel Auto Group Deck TODAY - call or TEXT 610-370-BALL, and download the Fightins game and promotional schedule at fightins.com/calendar.
• Discuss this story on the Eastern League message board...
Eastern League Stories from July 18, 2019
- Curve Blanked by Baysox Despite Bolton's Gem - Altoona Curve
- Dennis Leads Yard Goats to Victory in Trenton - Hartford Yard Goats
- Thunder Thumped by Goats Thursday Night - Trenton Thunder
- Krizan's Big Night Leads Ponies to Win over Ducks - Binghamton Rumble Ponies
- Watkins Twirls Near No-Hitter as 'Wolves Win Fifth Straight - Erie SeaWolves
- Baysox Shut Down Curve, 1-0 - Bowie Baysox
- Reyes Fires Seven Scoreless in a 4-0 Win at Harrisburg - Portland Sea Dogs
- Sens Blanked by Portland - Harrisburg Senators
- Ponies Trample RubberDucks - Akron RubberDucks
- Fightins vs Fisher Cats Postponed on Thursday - Reading Fightin Phils
- Harrisburg Senators Game Information and Starting Lineup vs. Portland - Harrisburg Senators
- Fightins Host Doubleheader vs. Binghamton on July 23 - Reading Fightin Phils
- Curve Announce Wild West Night for August 5 - Altoona Curve
- Erie SeaWolves at Richmond Flying Squirrel - Game Notes - Erie SeaWolves
- Sea Dogs Game Notes July 18th at Harrisburg - Portland Sea Dogs
- Akron RubberDucks Homestand Highlights (July 18-21) - Akron RubberDucks
- Rumble Ponies Game Notes: #94 Rumble Ponies (12-16) at Akron RubberDucks (8-19) - 7:05PM - Binghamton Rumble Ponies
- Red Sox 2018 World Series Trophy Coming to Hadlock Field on July 23rd - Portland Sea Dogs
- Philadelphia and New York Police Departments Meet to Play Baseball at ARM & HAMMER Park on Saturday, August 3 - Trenton Thunder
- Curve Score Two in Eighth in Comeback Win over Thunder - Altoona Curve
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.