FC Dallas Opens 2020 Season against the Philadelphia Union on Saturday, February 29 at Toyota Stadium
Frisco, Texas - FC Dallas will host the Philadelphia Union on Saturday, February 29 at 5PM CT at Toyota Stadium. This is the first time Dallas has played a regular season match in February and the earliest FCD has started the season in its 24-year history, which dates back to MLS' inaugural campaign in 1996.
Dallas will play 17 home and 17 away matches for a total of 34 regular season games. FCD will play Western Conference opponents twice, once at Toyota Stadium and once on the road, for a total of 24 matches. The remaining 10 matches will be played against Eastern Conference opponents. The remainder of FC Dallas' 2020 MLS regular season schedule will be released at a later date.
Tickets to FC Dallas' 25th home opener start as low as $14 and can be purchased here.
Starting in 2020, free parking is available only to FC Dallas Season Ticket Members. To ensure complimentary parking to FC Dallas matches and secure a selection of other exclusive Membership benefits including premium giveaways as well as food and beverage discounts, learn more about Season Ticket Memberships by visiting FCDallas.com/Memberships or calling 888-FCD-GOAL (888-323-4625).
Wear a Jersey, Get Cash
In honor of FC Dallas' 25th season in MLS, there are a number of promotions planned for 2020. For the home opener against the Union, fans who enter Toyota Stadium wearing a Dallas Burn (FC Dallas' name from 1996-2004) jersey or FC Dallas jersey will receive a voucher for five dollars worth of Toyota Stadium cash which can be applied toward concessions or merchandise at Toyota Stadium. Guests who purchase an FC Dallas jersey at Soccer 90 or in the FC Dallas Team Store will receive a five dollar Toyota Stadium cash voucher, as well.
About FC Dallas
A member of Major League Soccer since its inception in 1996, FC Dallas is owned and operated by Hunt Sports Group. The professional team plays its regular season from March to October at Toyota Stadium in Frisco, Texas. FC Dallas won the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup and MLS Supporters' Shield in 2016.
Toyota Stadium is one of the first soccer-specific stadiums built in the United States and is currently home to the National Soccer Hall of Fame, which opened November 2, 2018. It hosts MLS and international soccer matches, high school and college football games, as well as concerts and other events.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from December 5, 2019
- FC Cincinnati Sign Midfielder Haris Medunjanin - FC Cincinnati
- The FC Cincinnati Foundation Generates $1 Million Impact in First Year - FC Cincinnati
- Columbus Crew SC to Host Invitational College Combine this Saturday - Columbus Crew SC
- Atlanta United Re-Signs Jeff Larentowicz - Atlanta United FC
- FC Dallas Acquires Thiago Santos from Palmeiras - FC Dallas
- Earthquakes 2020 Home Opener Set for February 29 vs. Toronto FC - San Jose Earthquakes
- Sounders FC to Open 2020 Season at Home March 1 vs. Chicago - Seattle Sounders FC
- LA Galaxy 2020 MLS Home Opener Set for Saturday, March 7 at Dignity Health Sports Park - LA Galaxy
- Real Salt Lake to Face New York Red Bulls in 2020 Home Opener - Real Salt Lake
- Chicago Fire FC to Kick off 2020 MLS Season on March 1 against Reigning MLS Cup Champions Seattle Sounders FC - Chicago Fire
- Home Openers Announced for 25th Season of Major League Soccer - Nashville SC
- Inter Miami CF to Make Worldwide Debut at LAFC - Inter Miami CF
- Atlanta United Home Opener Set for Saturday, March 7 against FC Cincinnati - Atlanta United FC
- LAFC to Host Expansion Side Inter Miami Cf in 2020 MLS Regular Season Home Opener - Los Angeles FC
- Philadelphia Union Announce 2020 Home Opener - Philadelphia Union
- Orlando City to Host Real Salt Lake in 2020 MLS Season Opener on February 29 - Orlando City SC
- New York Red Bulls Open MLS Season at Home on March 1 - New York Red Bulls
- Vancouver Whitecaps FC to Kick off MLS Regular Season on February 29 - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Toronto FC Home Opener Set for March 7 - Toronto FC
- New England Revolution Announce 2020 Opening Matches - New England Revolution
- Timbers Kick off 10th MLS Season against Minnesota United FC at Providence Park on March 1 - Portland Timbers
- Home Openers Announced for 25th Season of Major League Soccer - MLS
- Impact to Play Home Opener on February 29 at the Olympic Stadium - Montreal Impact
- New York City FC Announces First Three 2020 MLS Matches Including Home Opener against FC Dallas on Saturday, March 14 - New York City FC
- Dynamo Face LA Galaxy for Opening Day Pres. by BBVA on February 29 - Houston Dynamo
- Columbus Crew SC to Host New York City FC for 2020 MLS Opening Match on March 1 - Columbus Crew SC
- FC Dallas Opens 2020 Season against the Philadelphia Union on Saturday, February 29 at Toyota Stadium - FC Dallas
- Minnesota United Announces 2020 Home Opener for 25th Season of MLS - Minnesota United FC
- D.C. United to Play the Colorado Rapids on February 29 in 2020 MLS Home Opener at Audi Field - D.C. United
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Dallas Stories
- FC Dallas Falls 1-0 to Seattle Sounders in Western Conference Semifinals
- #SEAvFCD: Five Facts You Need to Know
- FC Dallas Completes Transfer of Pablo Aranguiz to Universidad de Chile
- FC Dallas Will Face Seattle Sounders in Western Conference Semifinals
- 2020 New Mexico Bowl Will be Played at Toyota Stadium