Earthquakes Acquire $250k of General Allocation Money in Trade with Houston
SAN JOSE, Calif. - The San Jose Earthquakes announced today that the club has acquired $250k of 2022 General Allocation Money (GAM) from Houston Dynamo FC in exchange for a 2022 international roster slot.
The Quakes currently hold seven international slots for the 2022 season and have five internationals on the roster: defender Nathan, midfielders George Asomani, Cristian Espinoza and Eduardo 'Chofis' Lopez, and forward Ousseni Bouda. San Jose's second first-round selection in the 2022 MLS SuperDraft, defender Oskar Agren, would also require an international slot should he sign.
Transaction: San Jose Earthquakes (MLS) - Earthquakes acquire $250k of 2022 General Allocation Money (GAM) from Houston Dynamo FC in exchange for a 2022 international roster slot.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from January 18, 2022
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: January 18, 2022 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Earthquakes Announce 2022 Preseason Schedule - San Jose Earthquakes
- Sounders FC Re-Signs Midfielder Kelyn Rowe - Seattle Sounders FC
- LA Galaxy Sign Free Agent Goalkeeper Richard Sanchez - LA Galaxy
- Earthquakes Acquire $250k of General Allocation Money in Trade with Houston - San Jose Earthquakes
- Houston Dynamo FC Acquire International Roster Spot from San Jose Earthquakes - Houston Dynamo FC
- Sounders FC Announces Full 2022 Preseason Schedule - Seattle Sounders FC
- FC Dallas Re-Signs Homegrown Jésus Ferreira as a Young Designated Player - FC Dallas
- Philadelphia Union Announce Ryan Richter as Assistant Coach - Philadelphia Union
- MNUFC Signs Re-Entry Draft Pick Eric Dick - Minnesota United FC
- Christian Makoun: 'People Who Criticize the League, Don't Know Football' - Charlotte FC
- Nashville Soccer Club Waives Miguel Nazarit - Nashville SC
- FC Cincinnati Exercise Offseason Buyout on Kamohelo Mokotjo - FC Cincinnati
- Whitecaps FC Confirm 2022 Preseason Games - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- LA Galaxy to Host Inaugural Coachella Valley Invitational February 10 - 19 at Empire Polo Club - LA Galaxy
- New York Red Bulls 2022 Preseason Will Feature in Florida and California - New York Red Bulls
- D.C. United Announce 2022 Preseason Schedule - D.C. United
- Chicago Fire FC Name Evan Whitfield as Vice President of Equity, Alumni Relations, and Engagement - Chicago Fire FC
- Haslam Sports Group Names Kristin Bernert President of Business Operations for the Columbus Crew - Columbus Crew SC
- Austin FC Announces 2022 Preseason Schedule - Austin FC
- Houston Dynamo FC Acquire Sebastián Ferreira as Most Expensive Signing in Club History - Houston Dynamo FC
- FC Cincinnati Announce Assistant Coaching Hires - FC Cincinnati
- Philadelphia Union Sign Defender Jack Elliott to Contract Extension - Philadelphia Union
- New England Revolution Sign Midfielder Noel Buck as Homegrown Player - New England Revolution
- Atlanta United Signs Caleb Wiley to Homegrown Deal - Atlanta United FC
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.