MNUFC Signs Re-Entry Draft Pick Eric Dick
GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. - Minnesota United announced today the club has signed goalkeeper Eric Dick to a one-year contract.
Dick was selected by Minnesota United in Stage 2 of the MLS Re-Entry draft. The Kansas native was drafted by Sporting KC with the 13th overall pick in the 2018 MLS SuperDraft. Dick made his professional debut with Kansas City's USL affiliate Swope Park Rangers on March 31, 2018. In 2020, Dick was selected by the Columbus Crew in the MLS Stage 2 Re-Entry Draft. Dick has made 45 career appearances in net, including one start in MLS.
Single game tickets for the first half of the season go on sale in February. Become a part of Minnesota Black & Blue: join The Preserve season ticket waiting list or sign up for our newsletters. You'll get presale opportunities and much more. Check our website at mnufc.com for more information and follow Minnesota United's social channels for regular updates.
Transaction: Minnesota United signs Eric Dick to a one-year contract.
Date of Birth: 10.3.1994
Weight: 205 lbs
Last Club: Columbus Crew
Hometown: Roeland Park, Kansas
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from January 18, 2022
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: January 18, 2022 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Earthquakes Announce 2022 Preseason Schedule - San Jose Earthquakes
- Sounders FC Re-Signs Midfielder Kelyn Rowe - Seattle Sounders FC
- LA Galaxy Sign Free Agent Goalkeeper Richard Sanchez - LA Galaxy
- Earthquakes Acquire $250k of General Allocation Money in Trade with Houston - San Jose Earthquakes
- Houston Dynamo FC Acquire International Roster Spot from San Jose Earthquakes - Houston Dynamo FC
- Sounders FC Announces Full 2022 Preseason Schedule - Seattle Sounders FC
- FC Dallas Re-Signs Homegrown Jésus Ferreira as a Young Designated Player - FC Dallas
- Philadelphia Union Announce Ryan Richter as Assistant Coach - Philadelphia Union
- MNUFC Signs Re-Entry Draft Pick Eric Dick - Minnesota United FC
- Christian Makoun: 'People Who Criticize the League, Don't Know Football' - Charlotte FC
- Nashville Soccer Club Waives Miguel Nazarit - Nashville SC
- FC Cincinnati Exercise Offseason Buyout on Kamohelo Mokotjo - FC Cincinnati
- Whitecaps FC Confirm 2022 Preseason Games - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- LA Galaxy to Host Inaugural Coachella Valley Invitational February 10 - 19 at Empire Polo Club - LA Galaxy
- New York Red Bulls 2022 Preseason Will Feature in Florida and California - New York Red Bulls
- D.C. United Announce 2022 Preseason Schedule - D.C. United
- Chicago Fire FC Name Evan Whitfield as Vice President of Equity, Alumni Relations, and Engagement - Chicago Fire FC
- Haslam Sports Group Names Kristin Bernert President of Business Operations for the Columbus Crew - Columbus Crew SC
- Austin FC Announces 2022 Preseason Schedule - Austin FC
- Houston Dynamo FC Acquire Sebastián Ferreira as Most Expensive Signing in Club History - Houston Dynamo FC
- FC Cincinnati Announce Assistant Coaching Hires - FC Cincinnati
- Philadelphia Union Sign Defender Jack Elliott to Contract Extension - Philadelphia Union
- New England Revolution Sign Midfielder Noel Buck as Homegrown Player - New England Revolution
- Atlanta United Signs Caleb Wiley to Homegrown Deal - Atlanta United FC
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Minnesota United FC Stories
- MNUFC Upgrades Current Allianz Field Playing Surface with New Hybrid Technology
- MNUFC Lose to CCL Champions Seattle Sounders 3-1
- Minnesota United FC at Seattle Sounders Preview
- Minnesota United Host Union Omaha in Round of 16 in U.S. Open Cup
- MNUFC Advance to Round of 16 in Us Open Cup