Dogs and Saltdogs Suspended in Rosemont, Will Resume Sunday
Rosemont, Ill. - Saturday's game between the Chicago Dogs and Lincoln Saltdogs at Impact Field was suspended due to inclement weather after three half innings with the score tied 0-0.
The game will resume in the bottom of the second inning at 3:30 p.m. Sunday as part of a doubleheader between the two teams at Impact Field. The resumed game will be a nine-inning contest.
Sunday will play host to the final Family Sunday of 2018 at Impact Field featuring post-game fireworks. Game two Sunday is scheduled for 6:05 p.m. at Impact Field. There will be a minimum of 30 minutes between each game. Game two will be a seven-inning game.
Tickets to Saturday's suspended game are now valid for both games of Sunday's doubleheader or Monday's season finale.
Fans with questions are encouraged to contact their Chicago Dogs ticket sales representative by calling (847) 636-5450.
Follow the team on social media at @TheChicagoDogs on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. For more information, visit TheChicagoDogs.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from September 1, 2018
- AirHogs Slip in Opener vs. Cleburne - Texas AirHogs
- Bernardino Shines, Goldeyes Top Saints 5-2 in Series Opener - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- Saints Fall out of First with 5-2 Loss to Goldeyes - St. Paul Saints
- Wingnuts Stay Alive, Double up Explorers - Wichita Wingnuts
- Railroaders Take Game 1 Behind Stellar Sanchez - Cleburne Railroaders
- American Association Game Recaps - AA
- Dogs and Saltdogs Suspended in Rosemont, Will Resume Sunday - Chicago Dogs
- RedHawks Win Series Opener against Canaries - Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks
- Saltdogs Game Suspended, Doubleheader on Sunday - Lincoln Saltdogs
- Santiesteban's Two Blasts Push Gary to Fifth Straight Win - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Offensive Assault by Gary Leads to 9-1 T-Bones Loss - Kansas City T-Bones
- Wingnuts Celebrate Final Regular Season Series at Lawrence-Dumont - Wichita Wingnuts
- Wilson's Late Blast Lifts Dogs to Series Win over St. Paul - Chicago Dogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chicago Dogs Stories
- Keon Barnum Selected as American Association MVP
- Dogs Drop Season Finale to St. Paul, Finish 59-41
- Victor Roache Earns Third Player of the Week Honor
- Keon Barnum, Victor Roache Named Postseason American Association All-Stars
- Dogs Fall To Saints On Barnum's Historic Night