Devils Ink Ryan Walker to Amateur Tryout
BINGHAMTON - The Binghamton Devils announced today that the club has signed forward Ryan Walker to an amateur tryout. The announcement came from Binghamton's general manager, Tom Fitzgerald.
Walker, 21, played the past four seasons at Union College where he totaled 68 points (32 goals, 36 assists) in 142 games played. Walker finished 21st in all-time games played for the Dutchmen. Prior to his collegiate career, the New Jersey native recorded 34 points (10 goals, 24 assists) in 60 games with the United States Hockey League's Sioux City Musketeers.
The Devils return home next Friday against Springfield and Saturday against Rochester. Friday, the Devils have a special guest appearance from WWE Hall of Famer Mark Henry. Fans can get a special VIP meet-and-greet package to hang out with the former World Heavyweight Champion. Then, Saturday is Superhero Night where fans can get a special Superhero Pack that comes with a FREE Devils Superhero Cape. Also, it's the final FREE postgame skate with the players. Call or text "TICKETS" to 607-722-7367.
Binghamton Devils full season memberships are now available for the 2019-20 season! Get great benefits such as FREE New Jersey Devils NHL tickets,exclusive access to Devils players, a brand new referral program, gift cards, and much more! For information on becoming a member, text "MEMBER" to 607-722-7367.
Images from this story
Forward Ryan Walker with Union College
Forward Ryan Walker with Union College
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 20, 2019
- Sens Move Six Clear of Utica - Belleville Senators
- Bridgeport extends point streak at home to eight games in overtime loss to Toronto on Wednesday - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- P-Bruins Drop Only Trip to Laval 3-2 in Shootout - Providence Bruins
- Special Teams Send Checkers over Syracuse - Charlotte Checkers
- Crunch Downed by Checkers, 4-2 - Syracuse Crunch
- Comets Late Push Not Enough in Belleville - Utica Comets
- Anaheim Ducks Recall Welinski - San Diego Gulls
- Eagles Add Defenseman Peter Tischke - Colorado Eagles
- Game #58 Preview: Tucson vs. Iowa - Tucson Roadrunners
- Moose Reassign Justin Woods - Manitoba Moose
- Tampa Bay Lightning Recall Defenseman Cameron Gaunce from Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Bears Weekly: New Point Streak Starts as Bears Eye Playoff Spot - Hershey Bears
- Thunderbirds Sign F Brendan Robbins to ATO, Recall F Matt Marcinew from Manchester (ECHL) - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Drew Melanson Recalled from Maine of ECHL, Greg Chase Released from PTO - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Roadrunners Sign Aliu to Professional Tryout - Tucson Roadrunners
- Marlies Visit Bridgeport for Midweek Match Up - Toronto Marlies
- Griffins Sign Loggins to Three-Year Contract, Pearson to ATO - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Bring Your Dog to the BMO Tonight for Hogs' Lottery Cup Showdown - Rockford IceHogs
- Bears Sign Forward Joe Snively to Amateur Tryout Agreement - Hershey Bears
- Admirals Sign Novak to ATO - Milwaukee Admirals
- Libor Sulak Recalled by Detroit - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Monsters Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Apollo 11 Mission with 'Moon Landing Night' this Saturday - Cleveland Monsters
- Devils Ink Ryan Walker to Amateur Tryout - Binghamton Devils
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators vs. Comets, March 20 - Belleville Senators
- Sound Tigers Look for Eighth Straight Home Win Tonight - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Chaput's Two Spur Roadrunners to a 5-2 Victory over Iowa - Tucson Roadrunners
- Iowa Falters against Tucson in 5-2 Loss - Iowa Wild
- Moose Need OT to Repel San Diego - Manitoba Moose
- Griffins Win Second Consecutive Shootout, 2-1 - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Gulls Rally from Three Down to Grab Point - San Diego Gulls
- Rampage Fall to Griffins in Shootout - San Antonio Rampage
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.