Bring Your Dog to the BMO Tonight for Hogs' Lottery Cup Showdown
ROCKFORD, Ill. - The Rockford IceHogs continue their push for the playoffs with an Illinois Lottery Cup Series matchup against the Chicago Wolves TONIGHT at 7 p.m. at the BMO Harris Bank Center. Fans are invited to bring their dog to the game for an additional $2 as part of the "Wednesday Dog Days" promotion, and proceeds from the night will benefit local animal shelters.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20 vs. CHICAGO WOLVES
Time: Puck drop is at 7 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m.
Illinois Lottery Cup: The IceHogs host the Wolves for the 11th of 12 matchups in this year's Illinois Lottery Cup Series. The IceHogs and Wolves are currently tied with five wins apiece in the series.
Gals, Invite Your Guys: The first drink is on the IceHogs for this new promotion as fans receive a complimentary drink ticket with the purchase of a $15 upper endzone seat to Wednesday's game. Drink tickets can be redeemed for beer, soda or bottled water.
"Gals, Invite Your Guys" will also give fans the opportunity to watch the IceHogs up close and personal as the team takes the ice for the third period. During tonight's game, fans can post a picture on themselves at the game on Twitter or Instagram using a special hashtag. The IceHogs will then select several winners who use the hashtag and invite them into the warmup tunnel during second intermission to watch the Hogs take the ice for the third period. The special hashtag will be revealed on the video board at the game on March 20.
Wednesday Dog Days: For just $2, fans can bring their dog to the BMO Harris Bank Center for tonight's game against the Wolves. Seating for fans with dogs is Sections 201-202. Proceeds from all dog tickets will be benefit local animal shelters.
Please note, fans who wish to bring their dog to the game will be required to provide the dog's registration number and county of registration at the game before being admitted into the BMO Harris Bank Center.
In addition, hot dogs will be available for purchase for just $2 at concessions on the BMO Harris Bank Center concourse.
Craft Beer/Whiskey Specials: Free whiskey samples and $5 craft beer specials will be available throughout Wednesday's contest in River City Pub, which is located behind section 111. This week's craft beer options include Founders Brewing Co., Azacca IPA and Centennial IPA, while the whiskey samples will be Old Thompson Whiskey/
Fas Fuel Winning Weekday: If the IceHogs defeat the Wolves, fans can exchange their ticket stub from the game for a FREE ticket to Rockford's upcoming weekday home game on Wednesday, March 27. Fas Fuel will also be giving away a $50 gift card as part of the Winning Weekday promotion.
Tickets: Tickets can be purchased at the BMO Harris Bank Center Box Office or any Ticketmaster location, by phone (815) 968-5222 or online at IceHogs.com.
Broadcast: Fans can tune in to all the action on WIFR's 23.2 Antenna TV or Dish Network Channel 252, beginning with IceHogs Warmup 30 minutes prior to puck drop. IceHogs fans can also listen to the game at sportsfanradio1330.com or Facebook.com/RockfordIceHogs, or watch live at Watchtheahl.com (subscription required). Fans can also follow in-game updates via the IceHogs' Twitter, @goicehogs.
Clear-Bag Policy: The BMO Harris Bank Center will be enforcing its game-day, clear-bag policy.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 20, 2019
- Sens Move Six Clear of Utica - Belleville Senators
- Bridgeport extends point streak at home to eight games in overtime loss to Toronto on Wednesday - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- P-Bruins Drop Only Trip to Laval 3-2 in Shootout - Providence Bruins
- Special Teams Send Checkers over Syracuse - Charlotte Checkers
- Crunch Downed by Checkers, 4-2 - Syracuse Crunch
- Comets Late Push Not Enough in Belleville - Utica Comets
- Anaheim Ducks Recall Welinski - San Diego Gulls
- Eagles Add Defenseman Peter Tischke - Colorado Eagles
- Game #58 Preview: Tucson vs. Iowa - Tucson Roadrunners
- Moose Reassign Justin Woods - Manitoba Moose
- Tampa Bay Lightning Recall Defenseman Cameron Gaunce from Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Bears Weekly: New Point Streak Starts as Bears Eye Playoff Spot - Hershey Bears
- Thunderbirds Sign F Brendan Robbins to ATO, Recall F Matt Marcinew from Manchester (ECHL) - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Drew Melanson Recalled from Maine of ECHL, Greg Chase Released from PTO - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Roadrunners Sign Aliu to Professional Tryout - Tucson Roadrunners
- Marlies Visit Bridgeport for Midweek Match Up - Toronto Marlies
- Griffins Sign Loggins to Three-Year Contract, Pearson to ATO - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Bring Your Dog to the BMO Tonight for Hogs' Lottery Cup Showdown - Rockford IceHogs
- Bears Sign Forward Joe Snively to Amateur Tryout Agreement - Hershey Bears
- Admirals Sign Novak to ATO - Milwaukee Admirals
- Libor Sulak Recalled by Detroit - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Monsters Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Apollo 11 Mission with 'Moon Landing Night' this Saturday - Cleveland Monsters
- Devils Ink Ryan Walker to Amateur Tryout - Binghamton Devils
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators vs. Comets, March 20 - Belleville Senators
- Sound Tigers Look for Eighth Straight Home Win Tonight - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Chaput's Two Spur Roadrunners to a 5-2 Victory over Iowa - Tucson Roadrunners
- Iowa Falters against Tucson in 5-2 Loss - Iowa Wild
- Moose Need OT to Repel San Diego - Manitoba Moose
- Griffins Win Second Consecutive Shootout, 2-1 - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Gulls Rally from Three Down to Grab Point - San Diego Gulls
- Rampage Fall to Griffins in Shootout - San Antonio Rampage
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rockford IceHogs Stories
- Blackhawks Agree to Extension with Hogs Team MVP Nilsson
- Week 28 Report: Hogs Hit 80 Points as Season Comes to Close
- Comeback Stalls in Season Finale against Admirals
- IceHogs Announce 2018-19 Team Awards
- Rockford Eliminated from Playoff Push with Shutout in Iowa