Dallas Stars Recall Goaltender Landon Bow
FRISCO, Texas - Dallas Stars General Manager Jim Nill announced today that the club has recalled goaltender Landon Bow from the Texas Stars. The Texas Stars have additionally added Byron Spriggs as an Emergency Back-Up Goaltender.
Bow, 23, made his NHL debut for the Stars this season and has appeared in two contests, logging a 1.03 goals-against average and a .947 save percentage. In 42 games played for Texas this season, he owns a record of 22-13-5 with a .893 SV%, a 2.90 GAA and one shutout. Bow is tied for fifth in the AHL with 22 wins in 2018-19.
The 6-foot-5, 210-pound native of St. Albert, Alberta was originally undrafted and signed as a free agent by Dallas on March 10, 2017.
The Texas Stars are the primary development affiliate of the NHL's Dallas Stars, and resume the club's road trip with a rematch against the Manitoba Moose on Friday, March 15 at 7:00 p.m. Ticket packages for the 2019-20 campaign are on sale now. For more information or to renew your seats, call (512) GO-STARS (467-8277) or visit TexasStars.com.
Images from this story
Texas Stars goaltender Landon Bow
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 15, 2019
- Monsters Hold off Wolves in Chicago, 3-2 - Cleveland Monsters
- Lacouvee Makes 31 Saves in Rocket 3-2 Shootout Win over Senators - Laval Rocket
- Forsberg Saves Hogs' Bacon - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Monsters Snap Wolves' Home Winning Streak - Chicago Wolves
- Forsberg's Steady Hand, Tuulola's Late Stick Help Hogs Clip Griffs - Rockford IceHogs
- Stars Overcome Moose Comeback with 5-4 Overtime Win - Texas Stars
- Crunch Down Wolf Pack, 3-2 - Syracuse Crunch
- Wild Ride Power Play Past Rampage - San Antonio Rampage
- Phantoms Fight Until the End But Run out of Time - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Wolf Pack Fall Despite Late Rally - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Sens Beaten in Shootout by Laval - Belleville Senators
- Amerks Fall in First of Two with Checkers - Rochester Americans
- Bears Rally in Third, Fall in Overtime to Marlies - Hershey Bears
- Nedeljkovic Stymies Amerks in 4-1 Win - Charlotte Checkers
- Comets Drop Heartbreaker in Overtime to Springfield - Utica Comets
- Lashoff Recalled by Detroit - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Greco Silences Comets with Penalty Shot OT Winner - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Two Goals from Stempniak Power P-Bruins over Phantoms 5-3 - Providence Bruins
- Marlies Kick off Three in Three in Hershey - Toronto Marlies
- Hogs Challenge Fans to Beat the Blueliners in NCAA Bracket Challenge - Rockford IceHogs
- Game #55 Preview: Tucson at Stockton - Tucson Roadrunners
- Griffins Recall Crawford from Toledo - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Blue Jackets Reassign Forward Alexandre Texier to Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Utica Jr. Comets Merge with Syracuse Stars - Utica Comets
- Dallas Stars Recall Goaltender Landon Bow - Texas Stars
- Heat, Roadrunners Begin Pivotal Weekend Series Friday - Stockton Heat
- Goloubef Reassigned to Belleville - Belleville Senators
- Detroit Assigns Zadina to Grand Rapids - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Comets Sign Seamus Malone to ATO - Utica Comets
- Jets Reassign Vesalainen from Jokerit to Manitoba - Manitoba Moose
- Game Preview: Marlies at Bears, 7 p.m. - Hershey Bears
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators vs. Rocket, March 15 - Belleville Senators
- Flyers Loan Justin Bailey to Phantoms - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.