Cyclones Announce Preseason Home-And-Home with Indy
Cincinnati, OH - The Cincinnati Cyclones have announced their dates for the 2019 ECHL Preseason. The defending Brabham Cup Champions will take on the Indy Fuel on Friday and Saturday, October 4 and 5.
Friday's game will be in Indianapolis at the Indiana Farmers Coliseum at 6:35pm, and the Cyclones return home on Saturday night to take on the Fuel in their lone home preseason contest at 7:35pm. Tickets for Cincinnati's home preseason game are available now and are just $5.00 for the general public, and free to all Cyclones Season Ticket Holders.
This year will be the first all-time preseason meetings between the two teams. The sides met 12 times during the 2018-19 campaign, with the Cyclones posting a 8-4-0-0 mark in those contests. Overall, Cincinnati holds a 28-20-4-2 mark against the Fuel.
The 2018-19 season has come to an end and the Brabham Cup champion Cincinnati Cyclones want to thank you for coming along for the ride with us! Our sights now turn to FIRST FACE-OFF which is set for Saturday, October 12, against the Wheeling Nailers, and we invite YOU to stay tuned all off-season for updates on important events, player signings, promotion and ticketing information, and MORE! Call (513) 421-PUCK for tickets and more information, and stay on top of all the latest team updates and information on Facebook, Twitter (@CincyCyclones), and Instagram, along with our website, www.cycloneshockey.com !
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from August 20, 2019
- Moynihan Brothers Make Move to Tulsa - Tulsa Oilers
- Defenseman Blake Thompson Returns to Adirondack - Adirondack Thunder
- Admirals Lock up 6'3 Goaltender Joel Rumpel - Norfolk Admirals
- Fuel Announce 2019 Preseason Schedule - Indy Fuel
- Rookie Forward Jade McMullen Signs with Kansas City - Kansas City Mavericks
- Fidelity Bank Worcester Ice Center Enters Long-Term Agreement with Bay State Brewing Company - Worcester Railers HC
- Cyclones Announce Preseason Home-And-Home with Indy - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Jenks Joins Komets - Fort Wayne Komets
- K-Wings Captain Returns - Kalamazoo Wings
- Rush Introduce New In-Game Team - Rapid City Rush
- Rush Sign 2016 WHL Champion Tyler Coulter - Rapid City Rush
- Thunder Inks Pair of Defensemen - Wichita Thunder
- Stingrays Make Deal with Rush - South Carolina Stingrays
- Verbeek Joins Walleye - Toledo Walleye
- Atlanta Team President Recognized with High Honor - Atlanta Gladiators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.