Clones Acquire Jason Maleyko from Reading in Exchange for Reagan Rome
Cincinnati, OH-Cyclones General Manager and Head Coach Chris Cichocki announced today that the team has dealt defenseman Reagan Rome to the Reading Royals in exchange for defenseman Jason Maleyko.
Maleyko is in his first professional season. The 62, 193-pound rookie joins the Clones after playing 36 games for the Royals. Maleyko recorded seven points on seven assists with the Royals.
Maleyko played junior hockey in the Ontario Hockey League from 1996-2001. In 267 OHL games, Maleyko had 27 goals and 89 assists for 116 points. Maleyko spent the 2001-02 and 2002-03 season with St. Marys University (CIS). In 56 college games, Maleyko recorded 21 goals and 30 assists for 51 points.
Reagan Rome joins the Royals after playing 32 games with the Clones. In 32 games, Rome had a goal and six assists for seven points.
The Clones return to U.S. Bank Arena on January 23rd for a showdown with the Toledo Storm. Cyclones season and group tickets are available at (513) 421-3222. Single game tickets are available via U.S. Bank Arena Box Office and all Ticketmaster outlets including select Kroger locations. To charge by phone call (513) 562-4949 or visit www.Ticketmaster.com. Check www.cycloneshockey.com for all the latest news on the Clones.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from January 14, 2004
- Bombers Land 2003 ECHL All-Star Moore, Add Ridolfi - Dayton Bombers
- Pride Gets in Generals Way - Greensboro Generals
- Ganga Selected to All-Star Team - Long Beach Ice Dogs
- Pride win fourth straight - Myrtle Beach Thunderboltz
- Storm Tracks - Toledo Walleye
- Falcons Suspend Bullock - Fresno Falcons
- Steelheads Ellis and Cornacchia Recalled to AHL Affiliate Utah Grizzlies - Idaho Steelheads
- Checkers News - Charlotte Checkers
- ECHL Transactions - ECHL
- Toledo Makes Two Deals - Toledo Walleye
- Ice Pilots Trade Jim Abbott To Toledo - Pensacola Ice Pilots
- Royals Trade For Defenseman Rome; Marlin Released - Reading Royals
- Game At Mississippi On January 17th Has Been Rescheduled for March 2nd - Pensacola Ice Pilots
- Clones Acquire Jason Maleyko from Reading in Exchange for Reagan Rome - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Leinweber Finally Makes Way to Johnstown; Levesque Recalled to Cleveland - Johnstown Chiefs
- Florida Acquires Forward Thompson - Florida Everblades
- Vandermeer, Brooks Reassigned to Worcester (AHL) - Peoria Rivermen
- Royals Pick Up Goaltender; All Star Starter Returns - Reading Royals
- Matus Kostur Assigned to Columbus - Columbus Cottonmouths
- Mississippi Announces Home Date and Charity Event Changes - Mississippi Sea Wolves
- 2002 ECHL All-Star Game Produces NHL Players Fiddler, Leahy, Ryder, Sanford - ECHL
- 2003 ECHL All-Star Goaltender Smith In NHL - ECHL
- Today In The ECHL - ECHL
- Vegas Still Vexing for Aces - Alaska Aces
- Overtime Blast Fells Falcons - Fresno Falcons
- Wranglers Trump Aces 3-1 - Las Vegas Wranglers
- Wildcatters Clip Falcons 4-3 in OT - Texas Wildcatters
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Cincinnati Cyclones Stories
- Cyclones Game Notes: 2018 Kelly Cup Divisional Semifinals vs. Ft. Wayne- Game 3
- Cyclones Late Comeback Bid Falls Short in Game 2
- Cyclones Game Notes: 2018 Kelly Cup Divisional Semifinals vs. Ft. Wayne- Game 2
- Cyclones Fall in Game 1 Marathon
- 2018 Kelly Cup Playoffs Preview- Divisional Semifinals vs. Ft. Wayne