Christmas Reminders for IceCaps Fans
The St. John's IceCaps will complete their Christmas-themed, special-event calendar during two games this week versus the Syracuse Crunch.
Fans are asked to dress in their ugliest Christmas sweater tomorrow, (Tuesday, December 10th) when the IceCaps host the Crunch, and are reminded they can get photos with Santa Claus and Buddy the Puffin Wednesday evening.
Ugly sweater participants will have their photo taken by the IceCaps Game Crew and are then asked to post it on Facebook for a chance to win a travel voucher from Provincial Airlines valued at $2,500. Second prize is a one-year membership to Goodlife Fitness (valued at $1,000) and third prize includes a $200 gift card from Home Depot and various IceCaps merchandise.
Photos will be taken in the lobby of the main entrance to Mile One Centre during the first and second intermissions.
On Wednesday (December 11th), during the first and second intermissions of the IceCaps game versus the Crunch, fans can have their photo taken with Buddy the Puffin and Santa Claus in the lobby of the main entrance.
The IceCaps' next game, their second-last home game for the month, is 7:30 p.m. Tuesday against the Crunch. Catch all the action with broadcaster Brian Rogers at www.stjohnsicecaps.com and on 930 AM This Is Newfoundland Labrador. Watch on Rogers TV or online at www.ahllive.com. Pregame show begins 30 minutes before puck drop.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 9, 2013
- Minnesota Wild Assigns Forward Erik Haula to Iowa - Iowa Wild
- December 13 Is Clinton Comets Night - Utica Comets
- Comets Corner with Pascal Pelletier - Utica Comets
- Surging Sharks Riding a Six Game Point Streak - Worcester Sharks
- Rangers Recall Arron Asham from Hartford - Hartford Wolf Pack
- B-Sens Weekly - Binghamton Senators
- Wolves Weekly Notes - Chicago Wolves
- Wolf Pack Weekly, December 9-15 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Rampage Host 9th Annual Teddy Bear Toss on Saturday - San Antonio Rampage
- Sound Tigers to Hold Pink Rink Night this Saturday - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Rock Report - St. John's IceCaps
- Blackhawks Recall Simpson - Rockford IceHogs
- Falcons Weekly Notes - Springfield Falcons
- Rockford Takes Three of Four Points in Week 10 - Rockford IceHogs
- Christmas Reminders for IceCaps Fans - St. John's IceCaps
- Strome Named AHL/CCM Player of the Week - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Bridgeport's Ryan Strome Repeats as CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Hardball Cafe Opened up for Individual Ticket Sales for Outdoor Game - Rochester Americans
- Flames Assign Derek Smith to Abbotsford - Abbotsford Heat
- San Antonio Rampage Weekly Update - San Antonio Rampage
- Dallas Stars Recall Colton Sceviour from Texas Stars - Texas Stars
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- McGinn Recalled by Flyers - Adirondack Phantoms
- Toy Toss Highlights Back-To-Back Bulldogs Home Games This Weekend - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Bears Open Road Trip With Split - Hershey Bears
- Tim Erixon Recalled by Columbus Blue Jackets - Springfield Falcons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.