Cavaliers Waive Levi Randolph
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Cavaliers have waived guard Levi Randolph, Cavaliers General Manager Koby Altman announced today.
Randolph (6-6, 210) was signed as a Two-Way player by the Cavaliers on January 6. He has played in 22 games (all starts) this season with the Canton Charge, the Cavaliers' exclusively owned and operated NBA G League team, averaging 15.6 points, 5.8 rebounds, 3.0 assists and 1.4 steals in 36.2 minutes per game.
The Cavaliers' roster now stands at 16, including one Two-Way player.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 13, 2020
- Warriors Fall to Hustle, 122-92 - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Hustle Run Past Warriors to Start Homestand - Memphis Hustle
- Stockton Kings Shooting Beats Iowa Wolves 163-143 - Stockton Kings
- Mad Ants Overcome Slow Start to Beat Capital City - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Windy City Bulls Announce Fundraisers for Australian Bushfire Relief Effort - Windy City Bulls
- Tremont Waters Named NBA G League Player of the Week - Maine Red Claws
- Memphis Hustle Begin Seven-Game Homestand Tonight at 7 p.m. against the Santa Cruz Warriors at Landers Center - Memphis Hustle
- Skyhawks Extend Winning Streak to Four with Win over 905 - College Park Skyhawks
- Cavaliers Waive Levi Randolph - Canton Charge
- Jazz and Stars to Host Math Hoops Live for Students - Salt Lake City Stars
- Mad Ants Announce Black History Month Essay Contest and Community Conversation for Saturday, February 1 - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Legends Acquire Jahmal McMurray - Texas Legends
- Vipers to Host "I Am" Camp - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.