Legends Acquire Jahmal McMurray
FRISCO, TX - The Texas Legends have acquired guard Jahmal McMurray from the available player pool.
McMurray (6-0, 180, SMU) played 12 games earlier this season with the Long Island Nets, averaging 8.2 points, 1.6 rebounds, and 1.3 assists in 15.3 minutes per game. The Topeka, KS native started his career at South Florida, averaging 20.3 points, 2.7 rebounds, and 2.0 assists as a sophomore before transferring to SMU. With the Mustangs, McMurray averaged 18.1 points, 2.3 rebounds, and 2.6 assists in 32 games his senior year and earned All-AAC honors.
McMurray is expected to wear #10 and will join the team this Friday as they host the Agua Caliente Clippers at 7:30pm for the team's annual Military Night. For tickets or information call 214-469-0822 or visit www.TexLegends.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 13, 2020
- Warriors Fall to Hustle, 122-92 - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Hustle Run Past Warriors to Start Homestand - Memphis Hustle
- Stockton Kings Shooting Beats Iowa Wolves 163-143 - Stockton Kings
- Mad Ants Overcome Slow Start to Beat Capital City - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Windy City Bulls Announce Fundraisers for Australian Bushfire Relief Effort - Windy City Bulls
- Tremont Waters Named NBA G League Player of the Week - Maine Red Claws
- Memphis Hustle Begin Seven-Game Homestand Tonight at 7 p.m. against the Santa Cruz Warriors at Landers Center - Memphis Hustle
- Skyhawks Extend Winning Streak to Four with Win over 905 - College Park Skyhawks
- Cavaliers Waive Levi Randolph - Canton Charge
- Jazz and Stars to Host Math Hoops Live for Students - Salt Lake City Stars
- Mad Ants Announce Black History Month Essay Contest and Community Conversation for Saturday, February 1 - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Legends Acquire Jahmal McMurray - Texas Legends
- Vipers to Host "I Am" Camp - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.