Bunnaman, Willman Recalled; Master Released
Lehigh Valley, PA - The Philadelphia Flyers have recalled forwards Connor Bunnaman and Max Willman from the Lehigh Valley Phantoms, according to Flyers President of Hockey Operations and General Manager, Chuck Fletcher. In a separate move, the Phantoms have released forward Nick Master from his PTO. Master has been returned to the Maine Mariners of the ECHL.
Bunnaman, 23, has played in 16 games with the Phantoms this season and 122 career games with Lehigh Valley scoring 27-18-45. The fourth-year pro from Guelph, Ont. played has played in three games with the Flyers this season and 42 career games with Philadelphia scoring 1-2-3.
Willman, 26, leads the Phantoms with eight goals and has scored in six of the last seven games he has played with Lehigh Valley which includes a three-game goal streak. The Brown University product from Barnstable, Mass. has played in seven games with the Flyers this season. Willman has played in 67 career games with the Phantoms scoring 19 goals with 15 assists for 34 points.
Master, 26, made his AHL debut on Saturday night with the Phantoms. The Broomall, Pa. native out of La Salle College High School grew up attending games of the Philadelphia Phantoms when he was a kid. Master has scored 2-7-9 in 10 games with Maine this season.
The Phantoms return to action on Friday hosting the Charlotte Checkers at PPL Center on our WFMZ-69 Coat Drive Night also featuring $2 Miller Lites on special.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 3, 2021
- Griffins Drop First Loss of Season against Rockford - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Stars Beat Buzzer to Earn a Point in Overtime Loss - Texas Stars
- Posts But No Cigar - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Schwindt Lights Lamp Late to Lift Checkers - Charlotte Checkers
- IceHogs Stay Hot Behind Delia and Kurashev in 4-1 Win at Grand Rapids - Rockford IceHogs
- Monsters Stumble in 4-1 Loss to Admirals - Cleveland Monsters
- Admirals Scare off Monsters - Milwaukee Admirals
- MacDonald Recalled to Colorado Avalanche - Colorado Eagles
- 5 Things - Heat vs. San Diego - Stockton Heat
- Saturday's Penguins Game Postponed - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Minnesota Recalls Czuczman, Reassigns Addison to Iowa - Iowa Wild
- Belleville Sens Announce Promotional Ticket Packages - Belleville Senators
- Reign's Wagner Suspended for One Game - AHL
- Abbotsford Canucks vs San Jose Barracuda Preview - Abbotsford Canucks
- AHL Postpones Saturday's Road Game in Wilkes-Barre/Scranton - Charlotte Checkers
- Syracuse Crunch, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins Game Postponed - Syracuse Crunch
- American Hockey League Postpones Two W-B/Scranton Penguins Games - Charlotte Checkers
- Coyotes Recall Fasching from Tucson Roadrunners - Tucson Roadrunners
- American Hockey League Postpones Two W-B/Scranton Penguins Games - AHL
- Heat Host Gulls Friday at Stockton Arena - Stockton Heat
- Bunnaman, Willman Recalled; Master Released - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Panthers Send Olli Juolevi to Charlotte on Conditioning Stint - Charlotte Checkers
- Game #15: Tucson at Colorado - Tucson Roadrunners
- Tommy Nappier Recalled by Wilkes-Barre/Scranton - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- IceHogs Look to Continue Climb up Central Division Standings with Showdown at Grand Rapids Tonight - Rockford IceHogs
- Wild Come up Short in Chicago, 2-0 - Iowa Wild
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.