Booyah to Host First-Half Division Winners
ASHWAUBENON, Wis. - The Green Bay Booyah are back at Capital Credit Union Park on Monday night to host the Fond du Lac Dock Spiders.
This matchup comes off the heels of a win for the Booyah in Wisconsin Rapids over the Rafters. Despite having a four-run lead, the Booyah watched the Rafters cut the lead down to one in the late innings. But Will Semb (Minnesota) came in for a six-out save to lock up the Booyah win.
The victory ended a mini two-game slide the Booyah were on. Dayson Croes (Quincy) hit his first home run of the season yesterday, a two-run shot to right field. Elias Flowers (Jacksonville) picked up two hits in the game.
Entering the ballgame today, the Booyah sit in third place of the Great Lakes West at 4-2 in the second half. They are 1.5 games back of the first place Dock Spiders, who have not dropped a game in the second half in five tries.
The Dock Spiders will start Carlson Reed. He is 2-0 on the season and has an earned run average of 1.27 on the season.
The Booyah will give the nod to Mykel Page (Southern). The Georgia native is 1-1 on the season with a 1.29 ERA, logging 21 innings and allowing three runs. First pitch is scheduled for 6:35 pm.
Monday will be Free Hot Dog Monday, presented by Festival Foods. Fans can enjoy a free hot dog for the first 90 minutes after gates open, limit two hot dogs per person, per trip.
Single game, group tickets and the all-new Fleet Farm Flex Packs are on sale now. The Fleet Farm Flex Pack includes six tickets that can also be used for any games this summer along with a $50 Capital Credit Union Park gift card, $10 Fleet Farm gift card and much more. Visit www.booyahbaseball.com or call the ticket office at 920-497-7225 to reserve your seats today. The Booyah front office at Capital Credit Union Park is located at 2231 Holmgren Way in Ashwaubenon. Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm.
Images from this story
Dayson Croes at bat for the Green Bay Booyah
• Discuss this story on the Northwoods League message board...
Northwoods League Stories from July 12, 2021
- Rox Dominate from Start to Finish, Blow out Loggers - St. Cloud Rox
- Booyah Hand Dock Spiders Loss - Green Bay Booyah
- Fans Get First Beer Free Wednesday Night After Pete Alonso Wins Homerun Derby - Madison Mallards
- Rafters Earn Seventh Season Victory over Mallards to Finish Home Stand - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Mallards Fall Just Short in Wisconsin Rapids - Madison Mallards
- Woodchucks Sweep Doubleheader over Lakeshore - Wisconsin Woodchucks
- Losing Streak Ends with Shutout Victory over Rockford - Traverse City Pit Spitters
- Woodchucks Collect Win in Game 1 of Doubleheader - Wisconsin Woodchucks
- Mallards Take Four-Game Win Streak into Wisconsin Rapids - Madison Mallards
- Kingfish Drop Series to Fond Du Lac - Kenosha Kingfish
- Meet the 2021 Kingfish All Stars - Kenosha Kingfish
- Booyah to Host First-Half Division Winners - Green Bay Booyah
- Growlers Get First Win of Second Half over Bombers 9-1 - Kalamazoo Growlers
- Woodchucks Down Rivets, End Win Streak - Rockford Rivets
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.