11 Impact Players to Celebrate Soccer in Saint-Lazare this Wednesday, June 12
MONTREAL - The Montreal Impact will join the Saint-Lazare community on Wednesday, June 12, as of 6pm, as part of its BMO Soccer Celebration summer tour, at Westwood Junior field (2876 Saint-Louis St.).
Presented by BMO, in collaboration with adidas, Allstate, Evangelista Sports, Husqvarna, Nutrilait, Oasis, Pepsi, Tim Hortons, and Videotron, this tour has, for the last five years, provided an improved format of the club's traditional public training sessions, a success since 2002.
During the soccer celebrations, a group of 11 Montreal Impact players will participate in mini-games with young players from local soccer clubs. The players will also meet supporters for autograph sessions at the partners' tents.
Entrance is free of charge for everyone starting at 6pm in order to take part in the numerous contests and activities organized by our partners. At the Impact's tent, it will be possible to purchase tickets for a game at Stade Saputo in 2019 at an exclusive rate. You'll also find a giant inflatable BMO foosball game, Oasis soccer darts, an Allstate soccer skills game, an Evangelista Sports mini-boutique, the Nutrilait and Pepsi gang, who will be there distributing several drinks and other promotional items, as well as the Soccer Schools.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from June 6, 2019
- Notes & Quotes: New York City FC 5 - 2 FC Cincinnati - New York City FC
- New York City FC Downs FC Cincinnati 5-2 - FC Cincinnati
- U.S. Soccer Announces Venue Change for Chicago Fire - Saint Louis FC Fourth Round Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Match - Chicago Fire
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decisions Announced - MLS
- Josef Martinez named to Venezuela's Copa America roster - Atlanta United FC
- 11 Impact Players to Celebrate Soccer in Saint-Lazare this Wednesday, June 12 - Montreal Impact
- More Than 100 MLS Players Take International Stage for Summer of Soccer - D.C. United
- Match Preview: Red Bulls Heads to Philadelphia for Eastern Conference Clash - New York Red Bulls
- More Than 100 MLS Players Take International Stage for Summer of Soccer - MLS
- Chicago Fire Defender Francisco Calvo Named to Costa Rica National Team for 2019 CONCACAF Gold Cup - Chicago Fire
- Sounders FC Hosts Third Annual STRIKES with Sounders Fundraiser this Sunday, June 9 - Seattle Sounders FC
- Jonathan dos Santos and Giancarlo Gonzalez Named to Final Rosters for 2019 CONCACAF Gold Cup - LA Galaxy
- Preview: Sporting Visits Toronto FC on Friday - Sporting Kansas City
- Red Bull Arena Set to Host Boca Juniors and Club America for Colossus Cup - New York Red Bulls
- Five FC Cincinnati Players Called up for CONCACAF Gold Cup - FC Cincinnati
- Three Columbus Crew SC Players Named to the United States Men's National Team 2019 CONCACAF Gold Cup Roster - Columbus Crew SC
- Columbus Crew SC's Jonathan Mensah Receives International Call-Up for Ghana National Team - Columbus Crew SC
- Earthquakes Defender Nick Lima Named to Final USMNT Gold Cup Roster - San Jose Earthquakes
- Defender Daniel Lovitz Called up by the United States - Montreal Impact
- Sounders FC Falls 2-1 on the Road in Montreal - Seattle Sounders FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Montreal Impact Stories
- Impact to Play Home Opener on February 29 at the Olympic Stadium
- Impact Exercises Options for 11 Players
- Impact Acquires Honduran International Winger Romell Quioto
- Montreal Impact Acquires Allocation Money, International Roster Spot from Nashville SC
- List of Protected Players by Impact Ahead of MLS Expansion Draft