Wolves Receive Carr Loan, Move Duke to Vegas
GLENVIEW, Ill. - The Chicago Wolves announced Wednesday that forward Daniel Carr has been loaned to the team and forward center Reid Duke has been recalled from loan by the NHL's Vegas Golden Knights. Carr has joined the Wolves in Des Moines for today's 7 p.m. game against the Iowa Wild.
Carr returns to the team after playing six games in 12 days for Vegas -- all but one of them victories. The 27-year-old from Sherwood Park, Alberta, scored the game-opening goal on Nov. 27 at the United Center against the Chicago Blackhawks. He finished his stint by playing in his 100th NHL game on Tuesday night against the Washington Capitals in a battle of the 2018 Stanley Cup finalists.
When Carr moved to Vegas on Nov. 22, he shared the American Hockey League lead in points (22) and power-play goals (6) and led everyone in plus-minus rating (+18).
Duke joins Vegas for his first stint with the Golden Knights during the regular season. In March 2017, the 22-year-old from Calgary became the first player signed by the Vegas organization.
In 22 games with the Wolves this season, Duke has delivered 6 goals and 7 assists to rank eighth on the team in scoring with 13 points. He owns three goals and five assists in his last eight games.
The Wolves visit Iowa at 7 p.m. Wednesday and Friday before traveling to Rockford on Saturday for an Illinois Lottery Cup game. The team's next game at Allstate Arena is the Salvation Army Red Kettle Game at 7 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 15. To find the best ticket deals, visit ChicagoWolves.com or call 1-800-THE-WOLVES.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 5, 2018
- Admirals Stumble in Texas - Milwaukee Admirals
- Wolf Pack Edged by Late Goal - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Bridgeport pushes its undefeated in regulation streak at home to 12 games - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Milano Tallies Three Points as Monsters Cruise Past Phantoms, 5-1 - Cleveland Monsters
- Comets Late Surge Not Enough on Road - Utica Comets
- P-Bruins Dominate Calder Cup Champion Marlies in 5-0 Win - Providence Bruins
- IceHogs Recall Defenseman McArdle - Rockford IceHogs
- Marlies Battle Bruins Tonight - Toronto Marlies
- Goaltender Lankinen Reassigned to Indy - Rockford IceHogs
- Cooler Bag Giveaway, Illinois Lottery Cup on Weekend Docket - Rockford IceHogs
- Senators Acquire Elliott, Lindberg from Pittsburgh - Belleville Senators
- Admirals Sign Duncan Siemens to AHL Deal - Milwaukee Admirals
- Penguins Trade for Sexton, Erkamps and Scarfo - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Wolves Receive Carr Loan, Move Duke to Vegas - Chicago Wolves
- Grand Rapids Summons Hamilton from Toledo - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Sound Tigers Host Wolf Pack in â??Wednesday Night Rivalry - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Game #20 Preview: Tucson at San Diego - Tucson Roadrunners
- Thunderbirds Announce Staff Promotion - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Rampage Sign Taylor to Professional Tryout - San Antonio Rampage
- Griffins Sign Derek Hulak to PTO - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Condors Have 5 Dollar Margaritas Tonight at 6:30 PM - Bakersfield Condors
- Sabres Assign Tennyson to Rochester - Rochester Americans
- Columbus Blue Jackets Assign Defenseman Dean Kukan to Cleveland Monsters for Purpose of Conditioning - Cleveland Monsters
- Hogs to Host Outdoor Practice in Belvidere on December 11 - Rockford IceHogs
- Roadrunners, Oro Valley Rotary Club to Host Food Drive for IMPACT of Southern Arizona - Tucson Roadrunners
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.