Westchester Knicks to Make First-Ever Playoff Appearance on Tuesday, April 5
WHITE PLAINS, NY - The Westchester Knicks, the official NBA Development League affiliate of the New York Knickerbockers, will make the team's first-ever postseason appearance on Tuesday, April 5 at 7:00 p.m., facing the Sioux Falls Skyforce at the historic Westchester County Center in White Plains, NY for Game One of the Eastern Conference Semi-Finals.
Individual playoff game tickets for the first home game are on sale now at Ticketmaster outlets, via WestchesterKnicks.com, and at the Westchester County Center Box Office. Playoffs ticket strips are available by calling 914-559-6889.
A special pregame Meet-and-Greet beginning at 6:00 p.m. will feature appearances by Knicks Legends John Starks, Larry Johnson, John Wallace, Vin Baker, and Herb Williams.
Fans can purchase Westchester Knicks 2016 NBA D-League Playoffs ticket strips to receive access to every Westchester Knicks postseason home game. Future Westchester Knicks playoff game dates and times are to be announced.
The top four teams from each conference qualify for the NBA D-League Playoffs, with the conference semifinals, conference finals, and NBA D-League Finals consisting of a best-of-three series with a 1-2 format.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from April 1, 2016
- Warriors Fall in Idaho - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Sioux Falls Skyforce Announce First Round Playoff Schedule - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Austin Spurs Edge Los Angeles D-Fenders 115-108 - Austin Spurs
- Warriors Acquire Cannen Cunningham and Ryan Manuel - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Blue Closes Season with Loss to Texas - Oklahoma City Blue
- Scott Suggs records season-high 30 points in 2015-16 finale - Raptors 905
- Fair Leads Mad Ants in Final Game of the Season over Erie - Erie BayHawks
- Fair Leads Mad Ants in Final Game of the Season over Erie - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Charge End Season Even with Franchise Record - Canton Charge
- Westchester Knicks Win Regular Season Road Finale against Sevens - Westchester Knicks
- Westchester Knicks to Make First-Ever Playoff Appearance on Tuesday, April 5 - Westchester Knicks
- Eastern Conference Semifinals Schedule Set - G League
- Red Claws Announce Playoff Schedule - Maine Red Claws
- Playoff Game 1 In Canton Tuesday, April 5th - Canton Charge
- Kings Recall Dukan and Moreland from Reno - Reno Bighorns
- Iowa Energy Announce "Can D.J. Dunk over You?" Promotion - Iowa Wolves
- Drive Add Melvin Johnson III for Last Game - Grand Rapids Drive
- Blue Comes up Short in Home Finale - Oklahoma City Blue
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.