Red Claws Announce Playoff Schedule
PORTLAND, Maine - The Maine Red Claws, presented by Unum, announce the schedule for their opening round NBA Development League Playoff series with the Canton Charge. As Atlantic Division champions, Maine will be the #2 seed, and have home court advantage over #3 Canton in the best-of-three series:
Game 1: Tuesday, April 5 - 7 p.m. at Canton
Game 2: Thursday, April 7 - 7 p.m. at Cross Insurance Arena, Portland
Game 3*: Friday, April 8 - 7 p.m. at Cross Insurance Arena, Portland
The Red Claws will play home games at Cross Insurance Arena (formerly the Cumberland County Civic Center) due to the Portland Expo being unavailable.
All information regarding tickets and pricing for the first round will be announced soon.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from April 1, 2016
- Warriors Fall in Idaho - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Sioux Falls Skyforce Announce First Round Playoff Schedule - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Austin Spurs Edge Los Angeles D-Fenders 115-108 - Austin Spurs
- Warriors Acquire Cannen Cunningham and Ryan Manuel - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Blue Closes Season with Loss to Texas - Oklahoma City Blue
- Scott Suggs records season-high 30 points in 2015-16 finale - Raptors 905
- Fair Leads Mad Ants in Final Game of the Season over Erie - Erie BayHawks
- Fair Leads Mad Ants in Final Game of the Season over Erie - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Charge End Season Even with Franchise Record - Canton Charge
- Westchester Knicks Win Regular Season Road Finale against Sevens - Westchester Knicks
- Westchester Knicks to Make First-Ever Playoff Appearance on Tuesday, April 5 - Westchester Knicks
- Eastern Conference Semifinals Schedule Set - G League
- Red Claws Announce Playoff Schedule - Maine Red Claws
- Playoff Game 1 In Canton Tuesday, April 5th - Canton Charge
- Kings Recall Dukan and Moreland from Reno - Reno Bighorns
- Iowa Energy Announce "Can D.J. Dunk over You?" Promotion - Iowa Wolves
- Drive Add Melvin Johnson III for Last Game - Grand Rapids Drive
- Blue Comes up Short in Home Finale - Oklahoma City Blue
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.