Thunder Sends Hodgson to Reading
Wichita, KS - The Wichita Thunder, ECHL affiliate of the NHL's Edmonton Oilers, AHL's Bakersfield Condors and powered by Toyota, announced today that the team has traded the rights of Hayden Hodgson to the Reading Royals for future considerations.
Hodgson, 23, appeared in 13 games for the Thunder before leaving in November to head to Europe. He registered two goals and two assists and added 22 penalty minutes in a Wichita uniform.
The Thunder will open the season at home on Friday and Saturday, October 11th and 12th and will host the ECHL All-Star Classic on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020. Get your tickets now for the league's annual showcase that features some of the best young talent across the ECHL.
Season tickets for the 2019-20 season are on sale now. Get your seats for just $34 per month. All it takes is a $1 deposit per seat to reserve yours today. To learn more, click here or contact a Thunder representative at the office today!
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from August 30, 2019
- Admirals Acquire VanWormer and Sherbinin from Kansas City - Norfolk Admirals
- Mavericks Send VanWormer and Sherbinin's Rights to Norfolk for Nogard's Rights and Futures - Kansas City Mavericks
- Admirals Acquire J.C. Campagna from Fort Wayne Komets - Norfolk Admirals
- Jake Paterson Returns to Allen After Playing Last Season in Brampton - Allen Americans
- Beast Re-Sign Kelly Cup Champion Vallorani - Brampton Beast
- Greenville Signs Defenseman Brien Diffley - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Fuel Re-Sign Defenseman Alex Brooks - Indy Fuel
- 'Blades Pick up Cam Maclise, Add Size, Skill to Lineup - Florida Everblades
- Royals Acquire Rights to Hodgson, Sign Power Forward to ECHL Deal - Reading Royals
- Thunder Sends Hodgson to Reading - Wichita Thunder
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.