Texas Stars Sign Jeremy Gregoire to AHL Deal
CEDAR PARK, Texas - The Texas Stars, American Hockey League affiliate of the NHL's Dallas Stars, announced Thursday that winger Jeremy Gregoire has signed with the team on an AHL contract for the 2021-22 season.
Gregoire, 25, is entering his seventh professional season after spending parts of three years with the Tucson Roadrunners. Last year, the veteran racked up 11 points (3-8=11) and 68 PIMS in 34 games with Tucson. Gregoire earned 40 points (16-24@) and 195 PIMS in 111 games after being acquired by the Roadrunners in 2019.
The 6-foot, 194-pound native of Sherbrooke, Quebec has compiled 100 points (48-42=100) and 532 PIMS in 334 career AHL games. Gregoire's professional journey has also included stints with the St. John's IceCaps, Laval Rocket, and Milwaukee Admirals.
The 2013 sixth-round selection by the Montreal Canadiens made his pro debut on Oct. 10, 2015, and scored a shorthanded, game-winning goal against the Hartford Wolf Pack. Before turning pro, Gregoire racked up 172 points (89-83=172) and 302 PIMS in 220 QMJHL games with the Baie-Comeau Drakkar and Chicoutimi Sagueneens.
The Texas Stars are the primary development affiliate of the NHL's Dallas Stars. For more information, call (512) GO-STARS (467-8277) or visit TexasStars.com.
Images from this story
Winger Jeremy Gregoire with the Tucson Roadrunners
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from July 29, 2021
- Coyotes Sign Fasching to One-Year Contract - Tucson Roadrunners
- Coyotes Sign Carcone to Two-Year Contract - Tucson Roadrunners
- Minnesota Wild Agrees to Terms with Forward Brandon Duhaime on a Two-Year Contract - Iowa Wild
- Forward Sasha Mutala Returns to Colorado - Colorado Eagles
- Henderson Silver Knights Announce Founding Partnership with Sam & Ash - Henderson Silver Knights
- Canucks Sign Seven Players to Two-Way Contracts - Abbotsford Canucks
- Minnesota Wild Signs Defenseman Kevin Czuczman to a One-Year, Two-Way Contract - Iowa Wild
- Sabres Sign Hayden to One-Year Contract - Rochester Americans
- Anaheim Ducks Sign Rafferty, O'Regan, Pateryn and Robinson to Contracts - San Diego Gulls
- Toronto Marlies Sign Forward Jack Kopacka - Toronto Marlies
- Colorado Signs Veteran Forward Dalton Smith - Colorado Eagles
- St. Louis Blues Sign Forwards Matthew Peca, Nathan Todd & Goaltender Charlie Lindgren - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Admirals Sign UW Alum Joseph LaBate - Milwaukee Admirals
- Texas Stars Sign Jeremy Gregoire to AHL Deal - Texas Stars
- Bears Sign Forward Yanick Turcotte to AHL Contract - Hershey Bears
- Sabres Ink Ethan Prow to One-Year Deal - Rochester Americans
- Comings, Goings, on First Day of Free Agency - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Texas Stars Stories
- 2021-22 Promotional Schedule Announced
- Texas Stars Sign Defenseman Spenser Young to AHL Contract
- Texas Stars Reunite with Forward Curtis McKenzie on a Two-Year AHL Contract
- Josh Melnick Returns to Texas Stars on AHL Contract
- Dallas Stars Sign Defenseman Joseph Cecconi to a One-Year, Two-Way Contract