Stockton Kings Beat Agua Caliente Clippers, 113-109, Continue Home Winning Streak
Stockton, Calif. - The Stockton Kings (6-3), the NBA G League affiliate of the Sacramento Kings, beat the Agua Caliente Clippers (4-4), the NBA G League affiliate of the Los Angeles Clippers, 113-109 to continue their winning streak at home to 4-0. Stockton two-way guard Kyle Guy led the Kings with 19 points.
Stockton two-way forward DaQuan Jefferies scored Stockton's first six points to start the game and scoring 11 of his 16 points by the seven-minute mark of the first quarter. The Stockton Kings shot 60% from three-point range, going 3-for-6, as compared to the Agua Caliente Clippers who shot 14.3% going 1-for-7 from beyond the arch. Agua Caliente scored 20 of their 23 points inside the paint, the first quarter ended with Stockton ahead 27-23.
Stockton saw their biggest lead of the game in the second quarter when they were ahead by 12 points at the seven-minute mark. Agua Caliente shot 80%, or 4-of-5, from three-point range in the second quarter, finishing the first half ahead 53-52.
The fourth quarter began with back to back three-point players from Guy. He scored 17 of his 19 points in the fourth quarter. At the two-minute mark, Agua Caliente was ahead 107-106 until Guy brought the Stockton Kings ahead with a put-back layup to give them a one-point lead. Stockton would keep the lead to finish the game, with a 113-109 victory.
Agua Caliente saw four players post over 20 points tonight. Agua Caliente center Mfiondu Kabengele finished the game with 17 points and 12 rebounds, including 10 on the defensive end. Forward James Palmer Jr. had a game-high 24 points and added six rebounds and four assists for the Clippers.
The Stockton Kings are back in action at Stockton Arena tomorrow night as they host the Iowa Wolves for Military Appreciation Night sponsored by Chase Chevrolet. Stockton will wear special theme jerseys to be auctioned off, all proceeds will benefit DAV Charities.
Tickets can be purchased atâ¯StocktonKings.com/Tickets.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 30, 2019
- Hustle Stay Undefeated with Win over Oklahoma City - Memphis Hustle
- Season Highs Lead Vipers to Victory over South Bay - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- South Bay's Comeback Bid Falls Short in Loss to Vipers - South Bay Lakers
- Blue Bested by Undefeated Hustle - Oklahoma City Blue
- Martin's Hot Second Half Gives Skyforce 129-94 Victory over Suns - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Legends Fall in First OT Appearance to Grand Rapids - Texas Legends
- Phoenix Suns Recall Ty Jerome from Northern Arizona - Northern Arizona Suns
- NAZ Suns Fall Again to Sioux Falls Skyforce - Northern Arizona Suns
- Bone Shines in Overtime Thriller - Grand Rapids Drive
- Charge Bounce Back in College Park - Canton Charge
- Kings Reassign Caleb Swanigan to Stockton Kings - Stockton Kings
- Kings Recall Wenyen Gabriel and Caleb Swanigan from Stockton Kings - Stockton Kings
- Vipers Acquire Jabari Brown - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Pacers Assign Victor Oladipo and Edmond Sumner to Fort Wayne - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Lakeland Magic Dedicate Month of November to Fighting Hunger Across Polk County - Lakeland Magic
- Stockton Kings Beat Agua Caliente Clippers, 113-109, Continue Home Winning Streak - Stockton Kings
- Clippers Fall to Kings in Nail-Biter - Agua Caliente Clippers
- Santa Cruz Warriors Defeated by Iowa Wolves 123-109 on Black Friday - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Wolves Ride Red Hot Start to Victory over Warriors - Iowa Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Stockton Kings Stories
- Stockton Kings to Host and Participate in Holiday Efforts to Benefit Local Students and Families
- Stockton Kings Reflect on Successes of 2019-20 Season Following NBA G League Canceling Remainder of Games Due to COVID-19
- In this Together: 209 Strong
- Sacramento Kings Issue Statement on NBA Suspending Season
- Stockton Kings Defeat South Bay Lakers, 126-118