Spurs Take down Memphis, 114-107
CEDAR PARK, Texas (Jan. 21, 2022) - The Austin Spurs defeated the Memphis Hustle by a final score of 114-107 on Friday night.
San Antonio Spurs assignee Zach Collins posted 22 points and 5 rebounds in Austin's win. Spurs assignee Josh Primo recorded 16 points, 8 assists, 3 rebounds and 2 blocks.
Two-way player Devontae Cacok notched his 13th consecutive double-double for the Spurs dating back to Showcase Cup play with 23 points and 11 rebounds.
Freddie Gillespie led Memphis with 24 points and 17 rebounds. David Stockton also finished with a double-double for the Hustle with 16 points and 10 assists.
The 2021-22 Austin Spurs season is presented by SWBC.
The Austin Spurs will face the Birmingham Squadron on the road on Sunday, Jan. 23 at 5 p.m. CT. The game will be streamed live on nbagleague.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 22, 2022
- Stars Align for Vipers as Nix Drops 30 on Star Wars Night - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Vipers Sweep Two-Game Set against Stars - Salt Lake City Stars
- Windy City Drops Close One to Capital City - Windy City Bulls
- Swarm Drop Tight Battle with Blue Coats - Greensboro Swarm
- Santa Cruz Falls in Oklahoma City on Saturday Night, 117-113 - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Gold Snag Win against Fort Wayne in Final Seconds of the Fourth 124-122 - Grand Rapids Gold
- Maine Celtics Shatter Two Franchise Records in Blowout Win - Maine Celtics
- Capital City Claims T.J. Cline - Capital City Go-Go
- Charge Drop Pair to Raptors 905 - Cleveland Charge
- Wisconsin Herd Partners with United Airlines to Support Special Olympics Wisconsin - Wisconsin Herd
- New Orleans Pelicans Assign Naji Marshall and Trey Murphy III to Birmingham Squadron - Birmingham Squadron
- Carlik Jones Comes up Clutch in OT at OKC - Texas Legends
- Queen Fuels Vipers Past Stars - Salt Lake City Stars
- Queen Reaches Career High in Win against Salt Lake City Stars - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Spurs Take down Memphis, 114-107 - Austin Spurs
- Lakers Take Down Squadron at Home, 123-109 - Birmingham Squadron
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.