South Bend Cubs Play Three Games at Home this Week
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - The South Bend Cubs have announced their next homestand of the 2019 season, which includes three of the last six home games in the regular season.
All homestand games take place at Four Winds Field, 501 W. South Street, South Bend. Tickets can be purchased online at SouthBendCubs.com or by calling the Box Office at 574-235-9988.
Wednesday, August 21 vs. Lansing Lugnuts, 7:05 p.m. ET
Gates open at 6 p.m.
Yu Darvish Bobblehead Giveaway: The first 1,000 fans through the gates will receive a Yu Darvish bobblehead
Silver Slugger's Day: Seniors ages 55 and older can purchase a discounted ticket to the game
Thursday, Augusts 22, vs Lansing Lugnuts, 7:05 p.m. ET
Gates open at 6 p.m.
Thirsty Thursday: Enjoy $2 domestic 16-ounce draft beer and regular 24-ounce fountain sodas all game long
Friday, August 23, vs Lansing Lugnuts, 7:35 p.m. ET
Gates open at 5:30 p.m.
Fantastic Friday Fireworks: Begin immediately following the game
As a reminder, the gates open two hours prior to the first pitch for all Friday, Saturday and Sunday games throughout the season. The 1st Source Bank Performance Center will be open during home games for all ticket holders.
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from August 19, 2019
- Four-Run Fifth Catapults Kernels over River Bandits - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Chiefs Walk off Rattlers Monday - Peoria Chiefs
- Winder Blows Bandits Away in 6-2 Win - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Beloit Falls in Extras to Bees 5-3 - Beloit Snappers
- Chiefs Walkoff Win Denies Wisconsin's Opportunity to Pick Up Ground in Playoff Race - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Cougars Come from Behind Twice to Beat Clinton - Clinton LumberKings
- Late Rally Falls Short - Lake County Captains
- Lugs Slip Past Mistake-Prone Dragons - Lansing Lugnuts
- Trageton Shines as Hot Rods Edge TinCaps 4-3 - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Cougars Zoom Past Clinton - Kane County Cougars
- Hot Start Not Enough as Cubs Fall to Loons 5-3 - South Bend Cubs
- TinCaps' Furious Rally Comes Up Inches Short - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Back in the Win Column - Great Lakes Loons
- Lansing Edges Dayton 4-3; Road Trip Finale Set for Tuesday at Noon - Dayton Dragons
- BG Game Notes - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Lake County Captains to Wrap up Inaugural Hispanic Community Outreach Campaign as Picantes de Lake County on August 31 - Lake County Captains
- South Bend Cubs Play Three Games at Home this Week - South Bend Cubs
- Scolamiero Named Player of the Week - Lake County Captains
- Luis Rijo Named Midwest League Pitcher of the Week - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Dragons Notes for Monday - Dayton Dragons
- TinCaps Game Notes: August 19 vs. Bowling Green (Game 124) - Fort Wayne TinCaps
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent South Bend Cubs Stories
- Chicago Cubs Name Brennen Davis Minor League Player of the Year
- South Bend Cubs Win Midwest League Championship by Sweeping Clinton
- Roederer's Hustle in Extras Leads to 3-2 Game Two Win over Clinton
- Maldonado Carries Cubs to 3-1 Win to Open Midwest League Championship
- First responders and military can attend this Wednesday's Midwest League championship game for free