South Bend Cubs Announce Upcoming Game/Promotion Schedule
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - The South Bend Cubs have announced their final homestand of the 2018 season. One highlight of the series includes a visit from former President Jimmy Carter and former First Lady Rosalynn Carter on Wednesday, August 29, as they join hundreds of Habitat for Humanity volunteers at Four Winds Field.
All homestand games take place at Four Winds Field, 501 W. South Street, South Bend. Tickets can be purchased online at SouthBendCubs.com or by calling the Box Office at 574-235-9988.
Wednesday, August 29, Bowling Green Hot Rods, 7:05 p.m.
Gates open at 6 p.m.
Habitat for Humanity Night: South Bend Cubs welcome the volunteers of the Jimmy & Rosalynn Carter Work Project. Former President Jimmy Carter and former First Lady Rosalynn Carter are expected to be in attendance.
Football Night: Fans are encouraged to wear their favorite team jersey. The Indianapolis Colts bring their traveling museum, Colts in Motion
Silver Slugger's Day: Seniors ages 55 and older can purchase a discounted ticket to the game
Calendar Giveaway: The first 1,000 fans through the gates receive a South Bend Cubs 2018/19 calendar complete with 2019 season schedule
Thursday, August 30, Bowling Green Hot Rods, 7:05 p.m.
Gates open at 6 p.m.
Thirsty Thursday: Enjoy $2 fountain sodas and 16 oz domestic draft beer all game long
Social Media Night: Fans are encouraged to follow the South Bend Cubs on social media for a chance to win prizes, help choose the music, and other opportunities throughout the night
Friday, August 31, Bowling Green Hot Rods, 7:35 p.m.
Gates open at 5:30 p.m.
Fan Appreciation Night: The South Bend Cubs celebrate their fans with in-game giveaways and other surprises
Home Run for Life: A patient from Beacon Children's Hospital is honored and will get to run the bases during the game
Fantastic Friday Fireworks: Begin immediately following the game
As a reminder, the gates open two hours prior to the first pitch for all Friday, Saturday and Sunday games throughout the season. The 1st Source Bank Performance Center will be open during home games for all ticket holders.
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from August 23, 2018
- Rivera Burns Dragons in Extras - West Michigan Whitecaps
- Cubs Grind out Extra Innings 10-9 Victory over Captains - South Bend Cubs
- Late Rally Pushes Snappers Within Half Game of Wild Card - Beloit Snappers
- TinCaps Homer Three Times, Lose - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- River Bandits Rally Late to Beat Rattlers 2-1 in Ten Innings - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Cougars' Win Streak Snapped at Six - Kane County Cougars
- Hot Rods Sweep Lugnuts with 7-3 Win - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Sanders slugs first pro homer in 4-1 win - Clinton LumberKings
- Two-Out Rally in Ninth Leads to Tenth Inning Win for River Bandits - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Snappers Beat Kernels 5-4 to Avoid Sweep - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Whitecaps Edge Dragons in 10 Innings, 5-4 - Dayton Dragons
- Sweep Gives Loons Playoff Cushion - Great Lakes Loons
- Chiefs Win 4-3 Thursday - Peoria Chiefs
- Declare Dayton Celebration Coming to Fifth Third Field - Dayton Dragons
- TinCaps Game Notes: August 23 at Great Lakes (Game 127/138) - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- South Bend Cubs Announce Upcoming Game/Promotion Schedule - South Bend Cubs
- Dragons Homestand Preview for August 24-31 - Dayton Dragons
- Kernels Home Stand Preview: August 24-27 - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Cougars Stay Perfect on Homestand - Kane County Cougars
- Dragons Notes for Thursday - Dayton Dragons
- Dragons to Honor SICSA Pet Adoption Center as "Community All-Star" - Dayton Dragons
- TinCaps Squander Gem from Cosgrove in Walk-Off Loss - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Early Offense and Enlow Lead Kernels over Snappers - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Hot Rods Turn Tables with Seven-Run 4th - Lansing Lugnuts
- Silva's Walkoff, Three-Run Homer Beats River Bandits - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Snappers Drop Game Two 8-4 to Kernels - Beloit Snappers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.