Solar Bears to Face Everblades in South Division Finals
ORLANDO, Fla. - The Orlando Solar Bears have advanced to the second round of the 2019 Playoffs, presented by XYMOPrint and will play the Florida Everblades in the best-of-seven South Division Finals. Orlando will host Games 3, 4 and 5 (if necessary) of the second round at Amway Center.
Tickets for all three Solar Bears home games are NOW ON SALE, with the South Division Finals schedule as follows:
Game 1 - Friday, April 26 at 7:30 p.m. - Hertz Arena
Game 2 - Saturday, April 27 at 7 p.m. - Hertz Arena
Game 3 - Tuesday, April 30 at 7 p.m. - Amway Center
Game 4 - Thursday, May 2 at 7 p.m. - Amway Center
Game 5* - Friday, May 3 at 7 p.m. - Amway Center
Game 6* - Monday, May 6 at 7:30 p.m. - Hertz Arena
Game 7* - Tuesday, May 7 at 7:30 p.m. - Hertz Arena
Tickets for the second round can also be purchased at ticketmaster.com or the Amway Center box office.
Fans who purchased tickets for Games 6 & 7 of the first round are advised to contact the Solar Bears front office by phone at (407) 951-8200 for refund options. Full Season Ticket Members will have the first two home games to be played in the second round loaded into their accounts once game dates have been confirmed. Half Season Ticket Members who purchased a "Pay-As-We-Play" plan will also have the first two home games for the second round loaded into their account.
Playoff Perks from FAIRWINDS:
FAIRWINDS Credit Union members can score a pair of free tickets to each Solar Bears home playoff game during the second round. The first 100 FAIRWINDS members who show their FAIRWINDS debit/credit card and photo ID at the Amway Center box office will receive a free pair of tickets to that day's game. Once all 100 pairs are claimed, FAIRWINDS members can still take advantage of a buy-one-get-one offer. Visit fairwinds.org/solarbears for additional details.
2019-20 Season Ticket Memberships on Sale Now:
Upgrade to Solar Status and become a Season Ticket Member today. Season ticket memberships for the 2019-20 season are now on sale and start as little as $270.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from April 23, 2019
- Cyclones Advance to Second Round Following Shutout Win - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Mavericks Head to Game Seven After 4-2 Loss in Game Six at Tulsa - Kansas City Mavericks
- Oilers Beat Mavs to Force Deciding Game 7 Wednesday - Tulsa Oilers
- Playoff Run Comes to End as Wings Fall in Game 6 - Kalamazoo Wings
- Round Two Schedule Announced, Growlers Face-Off against Monarchs - Newfoundland Growlers
- Monarchs Announce Schedule for North Division Finals - Manchester Monarchs
- Growlers Tame the Beast, Advance to Second Round - Newfoundland Growlers
- ECHL Transactions - April 23 - ECHL
- Cyclones Game Preview: Kelly Cup Playoffs- Round 1, Game 6 vs. Kalamazoo - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Cherniwchan Signs PTO with Hershey Bears - South Carolina Stingrays
- Everblades to Face Orlando in South Division Finals - Florida Everblades
- Solar Bears to Face Everblades in South Division Finals - Orlando Solar Bears
- Game Day: K-Wings Aim to Even Series, Force Game 7 in Cincy - Kalamazoo Wings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.