San Antonio Recalls Lonnie Walker IV from Austin Spurs
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs today announced that they have recalled guard Lonnie Walker IV from the Austin Spurs of the NBA G League.
In 28 games with Austin, Walker IV is averaging 16.7 points, 3.0 rebounds, 1.8 assists and 1.18 steals in 27.5 minutes. The former Miami Hurricane has recorded 20-or-more points in 10 of his last 14 games for Austin, including a 23-point performance Thursday night against the Sioux Falls Skyforce.
Walker IV will join San Antonio in Houston as the Spurs take on the Rockets tonight at 7 p.m. at the Toyota Center.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 22, 2019
- Hustle Drop Regular Season Finale at Landers Center - Memphis Hustle
- Blue Coats Drop High Scoring Contest to Nets - Delaware Blue Coats
- Lakeland Clinches First Round Bye in Comeback Win over 905 - Lakeland Magic
- Windy City Drops Second Consecutive Game, Loses 115-101 to Erie - Windy City Bulls
- Kings Sign Cody Demps to 10-Day Contract - Stockton Kings
- BayHawks Blow by Bulls - Erie BayHawks
- Drive Jump to 1st Place in Central Division with Big Win - Grand Rapids Drive
- Charge Stall in Grand Rapids - Canton Charge
- Golden State Warriors Assign Guard Jacob Evans III to Santa Cruz - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Rio Grande Valley Vipers Acquire Daniel Hamilton - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Stockton Kings Welcome NBA G League President Shareef Abdur-Rahim Saturday, March 23 - Stockton Kings
- San Antonio Recalls Lonnie Walker IV from Austin Spurs - Austin Spurs
- Shannon Scott to Miss Remainder of Season - Long Island Nets
- South Bay Falls to Stockton in Home Finale - South Bay Lakers
- Austin Spurs Fall to Sioux Falls Skyforce 116-111 - Austin Spurs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.