Royals Announce New Perks for Full Season Ticket Holders
Reading, PA - The Reading Royals announced Tuesday two exclusive perks for full season ticket holders: free parking on game nights at the South Penn Garage (613 Franklin Street) and an invite to take a shot to win their season tickets at Santander Arena Sat., July 11. Fans must sign up for the Shoot for your Seat event here before the event , which will also include raffles, a kids floor hockey game and an NHL is Back Bracket Challenge.
Free Parking Need to Know
Receive complimentary parking at the South Penn Garage for any fan that renews or purchases a full-season package for the team's 20th anniversary season before Sept. 1. That's $288 in savings for full season ticket holders. The garage is one block west of the arena's entrance on 7th and Cherry Street and a two-block walk from the box office.
Free parking will be 1 pass per account and cannot be exchanged for a different garage. Parking is available for Royals home game nights in 2020-21.
Shoot for your Seat details
When: Sat., July 11 (timing scattered throughout day to comply with social distancing rules and safety guidelines, your rep will be in touch with you about timing).
Who: All 2019-20 season ticket holders and those that have renewed their seats for the upcoming season.
Rules: The Royals will set up a goal and those that make a full-ice shot will win their tickets for 2020-21. 2019-20 STH that have renewed already for 2020-21 receive two shots to win their seats. Up to a $2,500 value on seats.
Family Fun: The Royals will have raffles and prizes set up, a kids floor hockey game while the event runs and an NHL is Back Bracket Challenge (winner receives a free autographed stick + suite night).
Kids Club: 2019-20 kids club members who come to the event will receive a prize and an opportunity to sign up for 2020-21. Learn more about the Reading Royals kids club at https://www.royalshockey.com/en/kidsclub.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from June 16, 2020
- Mavericks Unveil Updated Logo, Color Scheme - Kansas City Mavericks
- Royals Announce Season-Ending Roster - Reading Royals
- Admirals Resign Forward Alex Tonge for 2020-21 Season - Norfolk Admirals
- Utah Grizzlies Announce 2019-20 Season-Ending Roster - Utah Grizzlies
- Komets Re-Sign Szydlowski, Petruzzelli and Jenks - Fort Wayne Komets
- Thunder Announces Season-Ending Roster - Wichita Thunder
- IceMen Release 2020 Season-Ending Roster - Jacksonville IceMen
- Rush Complete Futures Trade, Announce Season-Ending Roster - Rapid City Rush
- Cyclones Announce Season Ending Roster - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Everblades Announce 2019-2020 Season-Ending Roster - Florida Everblades
- K-Wings Submit Season-Ending Roster - Kalamazoo Wings
- Royals Announce New Perks for Full Season Ticket Holders - Reading Royals
- Solar Bears Announce 2020 Season-Ending Roster - Orlando Solar Bears
- ECHL Announces Season-Ending Rosters - ECHL
- Mariners Announce Season-Ending Roster - Maine Mariners
- Walleye Announce 2019-20 Season-Ending Roster - Toledo Walleye
- Rush Nominated for Six League Awards - Rapid City Rush
- Walleye Nominated for Several ECHL Team Awards - Toledo Walleye
- Walleye Complete Future Consideration Deals for 19-20 Season - Toledo Walleye
- Admirals Acquire Four to Complete Future Considerations Deals - Norfolk Admirals
- IceMen Acquire Forward Abbott Girduckis - Jacksonville IceMen
- Greenville Swamp Rabbits Part Ways with Head Coach Kevin Kerr - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Reading Royals Stories
- Royals Nab F Vanderlaan from Kansas City for Future Considerations
- Mackin Returns on ECHL Contract Following Stellar Rookie Season
- Royals Next Player Signing Tuesday at Noon on Facebook Live
- F Voltin Agrees to ECHL Contract
- PA Native Stork Re-Ups with Royals for 20th Anniversary Season