Roadrunners Home Stretch Continues with 1-2-3 Food, Kids in Free, and Post-Game Skate this Weekend
TUCSON, AZ - The Tucson Roadrunners, proud American Hockey League affiliate of the Arizona Coyotes, continue their six-game home stretch at Tucson Arena this Saturday at 7:05 p.m. and Sunday at 4:05 p.m. against the San Jose Barracuda in a promotion packed weekend.
Saturday evening fans can enjoy $1 sodas, $2 hot dogs and $3 beers courtesy of Coors Light. All in attendance are encouraged to also bring a new or unwrapped toy to benefit Diamond Children's Medical Center in honor of Dusty's birthday.
Sunday afternoon is a kids free day, as all children 14 and under will receive free admission with the purchase of a paid adult. Following the game fans are welcome to head down to ice level for the first-ever Roadrunners post-game skate. Rental skates will be available and free, while supplies last.
Tickets for both games are on sale now HERE.
Dusty's Family Value Pack
Bring your family to Sunday's game with a Dusty's Family Value Pack! Four (4) tickets and a $20 food voucher for just $99, a $37 savings. Purchase yours today for February 23 and March 24.
Roadrunners Season Ticket Memberships
The best way to never miss a moment of Roadrunners action, lock in your same great seat for all 34 Roadrunners home games today. Starting at just $11.50 per game, enjoy exclusive benefits that only Season Ticket Members have access to including your own personal Ticketmaster Account Manager, first right to 2020 Calder Cup Playoff tickets, a special membership gift and a replica Roadrunners Kachina sweater (one per account) for the 2019-20 season! Call the Roadrunners today at 866-774-6253 to speak with your representative.
The 28-23-5-2 Tucson Roadrunners continue chasing a Pacific Division playoff spot after splitting a midweek series against the Iowa Wild. Forward Lane Pederson has six points over his last four games and leads all skaters with 37 points this season.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 21, 2019
- Flames Reassign Lazar to Stockton - Stockton Heat
- 'Canes Reassign Fleury to Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- Roadrunners Home Stretch Continues with 1-2-3 Food, Kids in Free, and Post-Game Skate this Weekend - Tucson Roadrunners
- James Phelan and Robbie Payne Returned to Idaho - Texas Stars
- Ads Host IceHogs Friday in Important Divisional Battle - Milwaukee Admirals
- Meet IceHogs Alumni & Win Blackhawks Tickets Friday at Owly Oop - Rockford IceHogs
- Wolf Pack Add Three to Roster - Hartford Wolf Pack
- T-Birds' Tenth 3-In-3 Weekend Begins Friday vs. Devils - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Abramov, Brannstrom, Chlapik Head to Ottawa - Belleville Senators
- Minnesota Wild Recalls Forward Matt Read from Iowa - Iowa Wild
- 'Canes Sign Mattheos to Entry-Level Contract - Charlotte Checkers
- Forward A.J. Greer Reassigned to Eagles - Colorado Eagles
- Sound Tigers Sign Hutton to Amateur Tryout Agreement - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Thunderbirds Sign F Adam Rockwood to ATO - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Senators Ink Clapperton to AHL Contract - Belleville Senators
- Phantoms Sign D Rob Michel to ATO - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Roadrunners Held Scoreless in 2-0 Loss to Iowa - Tucson Roadrunners
- Delia Dials In, Schroeder Stars in Shootout to Defeat Wolves - Rockford IceHogs
- Iowa Drops Magic Number to 13 in 2-0 Win against Tucson - Iowa Wild
- Stars Score 6-3 Win over Griffins - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Rocket Come from Behind to Defeat Bruins 3-2 in 8-Round Shootout - Laval Rocket
- Stars Outshine Griffins in 6-3 Victory - Texas Stars
- Wolves Drop Shootout to Rockford - Chicago Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.