Forward A.J. Greer Reassigned to Eagles
WINDSOR, CO. - The Colorado Eagles, proud AHL affiliate of the Colorado Avalanche, have announced that forward A.J. Greer has been reassigned to the Eagles by the team's NHL affiliate. Greer has notched 17 goals and 24 assists in 46 games with the Eagles this season and has notched one goal and one assist in 15 NHL contests with Colorado. The 22 year-old currently ranks second on the Eagles in goals (17), assists (24), points (41) and plus/minus rating (+8).
The Eagles return to action when they host the Manitoba Moose at the Budweiser Events Center on Friday, March 22nd at 7:05pm MT.
Single-game tickets for the 2018-19 season are on-sale now and start at just $18 per seat. Purchase your seats today by visiting the Budweiser Events Center box office, online at ColoradoEagles.com or by calling the Eagles ticketing department at 970-686-SHOT (7468).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 21, 2019
- Flames Reassign Lazar to Stockton - Stockton Heat
- 'Canes Reassign Fleury to Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- Roadrunners Home Stretch Continues with 1-2-3 Food, Kids in Free, and Post-Game Skate this Weekend - Tucson Roadrunners
- James Phelan and Robbie Payne Returned to Idaho - Texas Stars
- Ads Host IceHogs Friday in Important Divisional Battle - Milwaukee Admirals
- Meet IceHogs Alumni & Win Blackhawks Tickets Friday at Owly Oop - Rockford IceHogs
- Wolf Pack Add Three to Roster - Hartford Wolf Pack
- T-Birds' Tenth 3-In-3 Weekend Begins Friday vs. Devils - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Abramov, Brannstrom, Chlapik Head to Ottawa - Belleville Senators
- Minnesota Wild Recalls Forward Matt Read from Iowa - Iowa Wild
- 'Canes Sign Mattheos to Entry-Level Contract - Charlotte Checkers
- Forward A.J. Greer Reassigned to Eagles - Colorado Eagles
- Sound Tigers Sign Hutton to Amateur Tryout Agreement - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Thunderbirds Sign F Adam Rockwood to ATO - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Senators Ink Clapperton to AHL Contract - Belleville Senators
- Phantoms Sign D Rob Michel to ATO - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Roadrunners Held Scoreless in 2-0 Loss to Iowa - Tucson Roadrunners
- Delia Dials In, Schroeder Stars in Shootout to Defeat Wolves - Rockford IceHogs
- Iowa Drops Magic Number to 13 in 2-0 Win against Tucson - Iowa Wild
- Stars Score 6-3 Win over Griffins - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Rocket Come from Behind to Defeat Bruins 3-2 in 8-Round Shootout - Laval Rocket
- Stars Outshine Griffins in 6-3 Victory - Texas Stars
- Wolves Drop Shootout to Rockford - Chicago Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.