Meet IceHogs Alumni & Win Blackhawks Tickets Friday at Owly Oop
ROCKFORD, Ill. - The Rockford IceHogs today announced they are hosting an official Alumni Meet and Greet at Owly Oop Sports Pub (305 S Madison St.) tomorrow, March 21 at 6:30 p.m. Fans are invited to stop by to meet several former IceHogs players, enjoy food and drink specials, win prizes and watch the IceHogs' road game against the Milwaukee Admirals.
Former IceHogs standouts Oak Hewer, Corey Hessler, Raitis Ivanans, Nathan Lutz, Preston Mizzi and JF Rivard are scheduled to be in attendance for the event. The Rockford alumni will meet and hang out with fans and sign autographs throughout the evening.
Fans will also have the opportunity to win a variety of great door prizes during the Meet and Greet, including four tickets to the Chicago Blackhawks game against the Colorado Avalanche on Sunday, March 24 at 7 p.m. Registration for the free prize raffles will begin in-person at Owly Oop at 6:30 p.m.
Owly Oop will also show the IceHogs' road game against the Admirals on their giant, multi-panel TV screen. Puck drop for the divisional showdown is at 7 p.m. as the Hogs continue their push to clinch a berth in the 2019 Calder Cup playoffs.
The Alumni Meet and Greet is free to attend and open to fans of all ages. For additional information, call the IceHogs front office at (815) 986-6465.
Next Home Game: March 23 vs. Milwaukee | 6 p.m.
The IceHogs will welcome back several all-time IceHogs greats for Alumni Night, including Scott Burfoot, Matt Gens, Oak Hewer, Corey Hessler, Raitis Ivanans, Nathan Lutz, Preston Mizzi, JF Rivard and Joe Statkus. The first 1,500 fans in attendance will also receive a free IceHogs Dri Fit Warm Up Shirt, courtesy of Xfinity.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 21, 2019
- Flames Reassign Lazar to Stockton - Stockton Heat
- 'Canes Reassign Fleury to Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- Roadrunners Home Stretch Continues with 1-2-3 Food, Kids in Free, and Post-Game Skate this Weekend - Tucson Roadrunners
- James Phelan and Robbie Payne Returned to Idaho - Texas Stars
- Ads Host IceHogs Friday in Important Divisional Battle - Milwaukee Admirals
- Meet IceHogs Alumni & Win Blackhawks Tickets Friday at Owly Oop - Rockford IceHogs
- Wolf Pack Add Three to Roster - Hartford Wolf Pack
- T-Birds' Tenth 3-In-3 Weekend Begins Friday vs. Devils - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Abramov, Brannstrom, Chlapik Head to Ottawa - Belleville Senators
- Minnesota Wild Recalls Forward Matt Read from Iowa - Iowa Wild
- 'Canes Sign Mattheos to Entry-Level Contract - Charlotte Checkers
- Forward A.J. Greer Reassigned to Eagles - Colorado Eagles
- Sound Tigers Sign Hutton to Amateur Tryout Agreement - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Thunderbirds Sign F Adam Rockwood to ATO - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Senators Ink Clapperton to AHL Contract - Belleville Senators
- Phantoms Sign D Rob Michel to ATO - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Roadrunners Held Scoreless in 2-0 Loss to Iowa - Tucson Roadrunners
- Delia Dials In, Schroeder Stars in Shootout to Defeat Wolves - Rockford IceHogs
- Iowa Drops Magic Number to 13 in 2-0 Win against Tucson - Iowa Wild
- Stars Score 6-3 Win over Griffins - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Rocket Come from Behind to Defeat Bruins 3-2 in 8-Round Shootout - Laval Rocket
- Stars Outshine Griffins in 6-3 Victory - Texas Stars
- Wolves Drop Shootout to Rockford - Chicago Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rockford IceHogs Stories
- Blackhawks Agree to Extension with Hogs Team MVP Nilsson
- Week 28 Report: Hogs Hit 80 Points as Season Comes to Close
- Comeback Stalls in Season Finale against Admirals
- IceHogs Announce 2018-19 Team Awards
- Rockford Eliminated from Playoff Push with Shutout in Iowa