Reynolds, Kings Cruise Past Skyforce
SIOUX FALLS, SD - The Stockton Kings (21-13) led by as many as 24 points on their way to a 126-107 victory over the Sioux Falls Skyforce (23-15) on Saturday night at the Sanford Pentagon. Kings forward Cameron Reynolds scored 29 points to lead the way for the visitors.
After the Skyforce built an early five-point lead in the first quarter, Stockton quickly flipped the script to take a 30-23 lead into the second period. The first-half barrage didn't end there, though, as the Kings began the second quarter on a 9-0 run and never looked back.
Accompanying Reynolds' game-high 29 points was a near triple-double from Reggie Hearn (21 points, 10 assists and nine rebounds) off the bench, as well as strong performances from both Anthony Walker (20 points and nine rebounds) and Troy Williams (16 points and 11 rebounds) in the win.
Jarvis Threatt (27 points, five rebounds and four assists) poured in a season-high point-total in just his second start, and Emanuel Terry (15 points, 15 rebounds and three steals) turned in his second-consecutive three-steal double-double to lead the way for Sioux Falls in the loss.
Rodney Purvis (20 points, seven rebounds and four assists) notched his third-straight 20-point performance while DeAndre Liggins tallied 19 points off the bench to round out notable Skyforce performances.
Sioux Falls will now look to hit the reset button over an extended all-star break, getting back into the action on February 21 in a visit to the Long Island Nets (21-13) at 6:00 PM CT. The Force's next home game will come on Tuesday, February 26 against the Windy City Bulls (19-17), a game that was originally scheduled for Saturday, January 19.
Stockton will look to stay hot in a visit to Des Moines, Iowa to take on the Iowa Wolves (13-24) on Monday, February 11 before returning home to take on the Salt Lake City Stars (17-18) on Wednesday, February 13.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 9, 2019
- Harvey Leads Hustle in Wire-To-Wire Win - Texas Legends
- Reynolds, Kings Cruise Past Skyforce - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Hustle Continue First Half Dominance for Third Straight Win - Memphis Hustle
- Swarm Hold off BayHawks in Front of Capacity Crowd - Greensboro Swarm
- Garrett Gives 39 Points; Knicks Knock off Nets in Double Overtime, 134-130 - Westchester Knicks
- Drive Dominate Bulls for Fourth Straight Win - Grand Rapids Drive
- Wolves Unable to Stop Lethal Three Point Barrage from Blue Coats - Iowa Wolves
- Blue Coats Drain Season-High 24 Threes in Win over Wolves - Delaware Blue Coats
- Magic Cruise Past Go-Go - Capital City Go-Go
- Red Claws Hold on for 5th Win in 7 Games - Maine Red Claws
- Knicks Acquire Kevin Olekaibe - Westchester Knicks
- Knicks and Nets Clash for Intrastate Battle - Westchester Knicks
- Jaylen Adams Transferred to Atlanta - Erie BayHawks
- Agua Caliente Clippers Acquire Returning Rights to Ray McCallum - Agua Caliente Clippers
- Drive Acquire Rights to Jamel Artis - Grand Rapids Drive
- Stars Defeat Warriors at Vivint Smart Home Arena - Salt Lake City Stars
- South Bay Loses Heartbreaker to Rio Grande Valley - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- South Bay Loses Heartbreaker to Rio Grande Valley - South Bay Lakers
- Santa Cruz Warriors Fall to Salt Lake City Stars, 102-78 - Santa Cruz Warriors
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Sioux Falls Skyforce Stories
- Miami Heat Two-Way Player Gabe Vincent Named NBA G League Most Improved Player
- Skyforce Releases Statements Regarding G League Cancellation
- Skyforce Statement on NBA G League Suspension
- Jack Guides Force to Fourth-Straight Home Victory
- Skyforce Stays Hot at Home, Cruises to 125-102 Victory over Warriors