Return Leg against CD Olimpia to be Played on December 15
MONTREAL - The Concacaf Champions League quarter-final second leg against Honduran club CD Olimpia will take place on Tuesday, December 15 at 8pm EST (RDS, TSN, 98,5, TSN 690) at Exploria Stadium in Orlando, Florida.
All remaining games of the tournament's final rounds will be played behind closed doors.
In the round of 16, the Impact won against Costa Rican club Deportivo Saprissa. Then, in the first leg of the following round, on March 10 at Olympic Stadium, CD Olimpia won 2-1. The conclusion of this series on aggregate and the end of the tournament were postponed since then due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The winner of this series will face in semifinals the winner of the quarter-final between New York City FC (MLS) and Tigres UANL (MEX) on Sunday, December 19 at 8pm EST. The final will be played on Tuesday, December 22.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from December 1, 2020
- LAFC Announces Roster Moves for 2021 Season - Los Angeles FC
- Civic Activations Continue in Seattle Area as Sounders FC Hosts FC Dallas in Western Conference Semifinal Tonight - Seattle Sounders FC
- Houston Dynamo FC Exercise 2021 Contract Options on 10 Players - Houston Dynamo
- Orlando City SC Designated Player Mauricio Pereyra Agrees to Contract Extension - Orlando City SC
- Tajon Buchanan Named 2020 Canadian Youth International Player of the Year - New England Revolution
- LAFC and Target to Host Week-Long Virtual Toy Drive from December 1 Ã¢ÂÂ December 5 - Los Angeles FC
- Sounders FC Joins Washington Employers for Racial Equity Coalition - Seattle Sounders FC
- Montreal Impact Acquires Defender Zorhan Bassong - Club de Foot Montreal
- LAFC to Face Cruz Azul in Single-Leg Quarterfinal on Wednesday, December 16 at 7:30 PM PT - Los Angeles FC
- Atlanta United to face Club America on Dec. 16 at 8 p.m. EST in 2020 Scotiabank Concacaf Champions League Quarterfinal - Atlanta United FC
- Return Leg against CD Olimpia to be Played on December 15 - Club de Foot Montreal
- Orlando City SC Executes Permanent Transfer for Antonio Carlos, Defender Signs New Contract - Orlando City SC
- Impact Donates Clothes All over Quebec and in Honduras - Club de Foot Montreal
- New York City FC Announces Roster Moves for 2021 - New York City FC
- Vanney Steps Down as Toronto FC Head Coach - Toronto FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Club de Foot Montreal Stories
- Contract Extension for James Pantemis
- CF Montreal Selects Giuseppe Barone at the MLS SuperDraft
- 91.9 Sports Becomes the New French Radio Broadcaster for CF Montreal
- CF Montreal Acquires Defender Aljaz "Kiki" Struna
- Montreal Impact Becomes Club de Foot Montreal