Civic Activations Continue in Seattle Area as Sounders FC Hosts FC Dallas in Western Conference Semifinal Tonight
SEATTLE, WASH. - Seattle institutions continue their support of Sounders FC ahead of the club's Western Conference Semifinal match this evening.
Sounders FC takes on FC Dallas tonight at Lumen Field and fans can see Rave Green pride reflected around the city ahead of the match in the following ways.
All Washington State Ferries sailing into and out of Colman Dock on Bainbridge and Bremerton routes are flying Sounders FC flags today.
At Pike Place Market, the famous Pike Place Fish Market fishmongers are supporting their local club by donning Sounders FC gear and decorating their Market stall, while Rachel the Piggy Bank will don her Sounders FC Scarf.
The Seattle Mariners support their neighbors by changing T-Mobile Park's magenta lighting to Rave Green this evening.
In addition, the statue of Mariners legend and recent addition to the Sounders FC Ownership Group Ken Griffey Jr., located on the corner of First Avenue and Edgar Martinez Drive, will be dressed in a Sounders FC jersey.
The Allen Institute, founded by late Sounders FC Owner and Seattle visionary Paul Allen, lights green tonight.
Lumen Field and its recognizable arches are scheduled to light Rave Green for the match.
The 520 Bridge is lighting its sentinels green for the club this evening.
The Columbia Center and its crown lighting also go green high above the Seattle skyline.
Having triumphed over LAFC last week in Round One of the Audi 2020 MLS Cup Playoffs, Sounders FC now faces FC Dallas in the Western Conference Semifinal tonight (6:30 p.m. PT / FS1, 950 KJR AM, El Rey 1360 AM). With a win, Seattle would advance to the Western Conference Championship for the fourth time in five seasons.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from December 1, 2020
- LAFC Announces Roster Moves for 2021 Season - Los Angeles FC
- Civic Activations Continue in Seattle Area as Sounders FC Hosts FC Dallas in Western Conference Semifinal Tonight - Seattle Sounders FC
- Houston Dynamo FC Exercise 2021 Contract Options on 10 Players - Houston Dynamo
- Orlando City SC Designated Player Mauricio Pereyra Agrees to Contract Extension - Orlando City SC
- Tajon Buchanan Named 2020 Canadian Youth International Player of the Year - New England Revolution
- LAFC and Target to Host Week-Long Virtual Toy Drive from December 1 Ã¢ÂÂ December 5 - Los Angeles FC
- Sounders FC Joins Washington Employers for Racial Equity Coalition - Seattle Sounders FC
- Montreal Impact Acquires Defender Zorhan Bassong - Club de Foot Montreal
- LAFC to Face Cruz Azul in Single-Leg Quarterfinal on Wednesday, December 16 at 7:30 PM PT - Los Angeles FC
- Atlanta United to face Club America on Dec. 16 at 8 p.m. EST in 2020 Scotiabank Concacaf Champions League Quarterfinal - Atlanta United FC
- Return Leg against CD Olimpia to be Played on December 15 - Club de Foot Montreal
- Orlando City SC Executes Permanent Transfer for Antonio Carlos, Defender Signs New Contract - Orlando City SC
- Impact Donates Clothes All over Quebec and in Honduras - Club de Foot Montreal
- New York City FC Announces Roster Moves for 2021 - New York City FC
- Vanney Steps Down as Toronto FC Head Coach - Toronto FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Seattle Sounders FC Stories
- Jordan Morris Scheduled to Return Stateside to Prepare for Surgery
- Sounders FC Acquires General Allocation Money from Nashville SC
- Sounders FC Celebrates Black History Month
- Voting Open for Seattle Sports Commission's 86th Annual Sports Star of the Year Awards
- Sounders FC Signs Goalkeeper Spencer Richey