Reece Vitelli Recalled to AHL Tucson
DULUTH, Ga. The Atlanta Gladiators announced on Monday that forward Reece Vitelli has been recalled to the Tucson Roadrunners of the American Hockey League.
Through ten games played with Atlanta this season, Vitelli, 22, has posted 14 points (4G, 10A). This will be Vitelli's second stint with Tucson since the start of last year.
Prior to beginning his professional career, the Winnipeg, Manitoba native spent six seasons in the WHL, splitting time between the Everett Silvertips, and Prince Albert Raiders.
Atlanta returns home for four games in seven days this week, with the Jacksonville Icemen paying a visit on Tuesday, the Greenville Swamp Rabbits coming to town on Wednesday, the Savannah Ghost Pirates entering the Coliseum on Friday, and then finally, the Swamp Rabbits again, on Saturday. Catch all the action on MixLR and Flo Hockey!
2023-24 Season Tickets are now available! For information on group tickets, sponsorships, and more for 2023-24, visit HERE, or call the Gladiators front office at 770-497-5100.
The Atlanta Gladiators are a proud member of the ECHL and play home games at Gas South Arena located in Duluth, Georgia. Follow along with the Gladiators onFacebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube.
The Atlanta Gladiators are proud affiliates of the Nashville Predators and Milwaukee Admirals.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from November 20, 2023
- Tyson Helgesen Called up by Tucson, Rush Acquire Forward in Trade with Cincinnati - Rapid City Rush
- ECHL Transactions - November 20 - ECHL
- Koch Named ECHL Player of the Week - Iowa Heartlanders
- Bob Chase Memorial Game this Thursday - Fort Wayne Komets
- Bear Bites - Solar Bears Update - Orlando Solar Bears
- Gladiators Sign Brady Fleurent - Atlanta Gladiators
- Iowa's Koch Named Inglasco/ECHL Player of the Week - ECHL
- Get "Lit" with Us at Our Hensville Tree Lighting: Friday, December 1 - Toledo Walleye
- Florida's Johnson Named Warrior Hockey/ECHL Goaltender of the Week - ECHL
- Idaho Steelheads Weekly - Week 5 - Idaho Steelheads
- Grizzlies Weekly: Utah Hosts Newfoundland on Thanksgiving Week at Maverik Center - Utah Grizzlies
- K-Wings Weekly: Kalamazoo Launches out of Weekend, Preps for Lavender Ice Saturday - Kalamazoo Wings
- Americans Weekly - Allen Americans
- Reece Vitelli Recalled to AHL Tucson - Atlanta Gladiators
- Stingrays Weekly Report- November 20 - South Carolina Stingrays
- Walleye Weekly No. 5: November 20, 2023 - Toledo Walleye
- Brochu a Brick Wall in 3-1 Komets Win - Wheeling Nailers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.