Rampage Announce 2019-20 Preseason Schedule
SAN ANTONIO, TX - The San Antonio Rampage released their 2019-20 preseason schedule today. The Rampage will tune up for the regular season with back-to-back games against their in-state rival, the Texas Stars, on Sept. 26 and 27.
The Rampage will host the Stars at the AT&T Center on Thursday, Sept. 26 for a 7 p.m. puck-drop. The teams meet again on Friday, Sept. 27 for a 7 p.m. exhibition game at the H-E-B Center at Cedar Park.
San Antonio Rampage 2019-20 Preseason Schedule
Thu., Sept. 26 7 p.m. vs. Texas Stars AT&T Center
Fri., Sept. 27 7 p.m. at Texas Stars H-E-B Center at Cedar Park
San Antonio and Texas squared off 14 times during the 2018-19 season, with the Rampage posting a 6-8-0 record in the season series. They will meet 12 more times this season, six at the AT&T Center and six at the H-E-B Center at Cedar Park.
The full 2019-20 Rampage regular season schedule is available here.
Season-tickets for the 2019-20 Rampage season are on sale now. To purchase your seats or for more information, call 210-444-5554 or visit SARampage.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from July 18, 2019
- Admirals Officially Kick-Off 50th Season - Milwaukee Admirals
- Rockford Agrees to Terms with D-Man Jake Ryczek - Rockford IceHogs
- Ontario Reign Sign Mason Bergh to AHL Contract - Ontario Reign
- Matt Millar Joins Ontario Reign Staff - Ontario Reign
- Condors Big 6 Pack Unveiled - Big Games, Bigger Promotions - Bakersfield Condors
- Wolf Pack Sign Forward Ryan Dmowski - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Colorado Eagles Re-Sign Defenseman Kevin Davis - Colorado Eagles
- Bears Sign Defenseman Tariq Hammond to AHL Contract - Hershey Bears
- Rangers Agree to Terms with Free Agent Forward Phillip Di Giuseppe - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Marlies Sign Ryan Johnston and Michael Kapla - Toronto Marlies
- Stars Announce Preseason Schedule with Rampage - Texas Stars
- Rampage Announce 2019-20 Preseason Schedule - San Antonio Rampage
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.