Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination Now Required at Whitecaps FC Home Matches
VANCOUVER, BC - In accordance with the recent B.C. Provincial Health Order, Vancouver Whitecaps FC confirmed on Monday that fans attending matches at BC Place will be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination alongside valid government photo ID, starting with the September 25 match onwards.
Guests are recommended to arrive between 45-60 minutes early to get to their seats in a timely manner. Youth aged 12-18 are exempt from showing ID but must show proof of vaccination. Youth aged 11 and under are exempt from showing ID or proof of vaccination. Proof of a negative COVID-19 test will not be accepted for admittance.
To get your BC Vaccine Card and find further information, click here.
Safety protocols such as a mandatory mask policy, a touchless screening process, minimized social contact, reduced seating capacity, enhanced cleaning, cashless interactions, and a clear bag policy will remain in effect at BC Place. For ease of entry, it is recommended not to bring a bag to the stadium.
For more information on all matchday health and safety protocols, visit whitecapsfc.com/matchday.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from September 13, 2021
- Nashville SC Shows Star Power, Team Grit in Road Win at CF MontréalÃÂ - Nashville SC
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: September 13, 2021 - San Jose Earthquakes
- LAFC Signs English Goalkeeper Jamal Blackman - Los Angeles FC
- FC Cincinnati Match Preview vs Atlanta United FC - FC Cincinnati
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination Now Required at Whitecaps FC Home Matches - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Cristian Arango Voted MLS Player of the Week for Week 24 - Los Angeles FC
- Atlanta United Kicks off 5th Annual Unite & Conquer Cancer Month - Atlanta United FC
- Los Angeles Football Club Forward Cristian Arango Voted MLS Player of the Week for Week 24 - MLS
- Minnesota United Recognizes Kick Childhood Cancer Month - Minnesota United FC
- Week 24: Michael Barrios Named to Team of the Week Again - Colorado Rapids
- Marsman, Gregore Named to MLS Week 24 Team of the Week - Inter Miami CF
- Timbers Midfielder Sebastián Blanco Named to MLS Team of the Week for Week 24 - Portland Timbers
- FC Dallas Homegrown Justin Che Named to MLSsoccer.com's Week 24 Team of the Week - FC Dallas
- Luciano Acosta Earns MLS Team of the Week Honors - FC Cincinnati
- Houston Dynamo FC Forward Fafa Picault Named to MLSSoccer.com Team of the Week - Houston Dynamo FC
- D.C. United to Kick-Off Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration with Noche Latina Match on Wednesday, September 15 - D.C. United
- Red Bulls Embark on Two-Match Road Trip Starting with Columbus on Tuesday Night - New York Red Bulls
- Community Soccer Rally and Vaccination Clinic Hosted by Sounders FC and Orlegi Sports Today at 5:00 p.m. PT - Seattle Sounders FC
- Wilfried Nancy Will Participate in a Free Virtual Conference - Club de Foot Montreal
- Columbus Crew Announces Additional Details for Tomorrow's Hispanic Heritage Night at Lower.com Field - Columbus Crew SC
- Inter Miami CF to Visit Toronto FC on Tuesday - Inter Miami CF
- Sporting KC Weekly - Sporting Kansas City
- Real Salt Lake Falls in Tight Battle at LAFC - Real Salt Lake
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Vancouver Whitecaps FC Stories
- 'Caps jump into a playoff spot with come-from-behind victory in Portland
- 'Caps claim crucial three points in playoff race
- Whitecaps FC Add eMLS Star Power, Sign Gordon "Fiddle" Thornsberry
- Brian White scores 10th goal of the season in loss
- Whitecaps FC Confirm Date Change for Road Match at Los Angeles Football Club