On-Field Movie Night Is August 10
Grab a blanket and bring your family to enjoy a double feature at Coca-Cola Park on Friday, August 10 when the IronPigs host an On-Field Movie Night.
Guests will be able to sit on the field and enjoy both Despicable Me 3 and Star Wars: The Last Jedi on the largest videoboard in all of minor league baseball. Gates will open at 6 p.m. with the first movie starting at 6:30 p.m.
Tickets are now available for just $5, making the on-field movie night an unparalleled value for families and fans alike. To purchase tickets, click here or contact the ticket office at (610) 841-PIGS (7447) to purchase. When you call, remember to inquire about group ticket options.
Despicable Me 3, released in 2017, is the fourth movie in the Despicable Me franchise. The animated feature stars Steve Carell and Kristen Wiig and continues the story of Gru, Lucy and their adorable daughters - Margo, Edith and Agnes - and, of course, the Minions. The film grossed $960 million at the global box office. Show time: 6:30 p.m.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi was also released in 2017 and stars Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Mark Hamill and Adam Driver. In the film, Rey develops her newly discovered abilities with the guidance of Luke Skywalker, who is unsettled by the strength of her powers. Meanwhile, the Resistance prepares for battle with the First Order. The film was No. 1 at the global box office last year, earning more than $1.6 billion. Show time: 8:30 p.m.
Many of Coca-Cola Park's acclaimed concession areas will be open for business, offering a significant upgrade on typical movie fare.
The On-Field Movie Night continues an exciting summer of family-friendly events at Coca-Cola Park which includes Fourth on the Field (July 4) and the inaugural Pet Video Festival (July 20). Visit CocaColaParkEvents.com for more information on any of these events.
Open since 2008, Coca-Cola Park is widely regarded as one of Minor League Baseball's premier venues. In addition to serving as the home for the Philadelphia Phillies' Triple-A affiliate, the Lehigh Valley IronPigs, Coca-Cola Park has also hosted a wide array of events since its debut. Book your next event at Coca-Cola Park by calling (610) 841-1214.
For directions to Coca-Cola Park, please visit ironpigsbaseball.com. Attendees are reminded that there are three entry points for parking and are encouraged to use the Dauphin Street entrance when traveling from downtown Allentown. In addition to the Dauphin Street entrance, entry to Coca-Cola Park can be gained off American Parkway and Union Boulevard. Preferred/Handicapped Parking access is available via American Parkway only.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from June 29, 2018
- Four-Run Eighth Leads Chiefs to Comeback Win over Herd - Syracuse Mets
- Clippers Hold on to Claim Game Two - Columbus Clippers
- Knights Sink the Stripers 5-4 on Friday Night - Charlotte Knights
- Stripers Come up Short Again in Charlotte - Gwinnett Stripers
- Big Fourth Buries Tribe in Columbus - Indianapolis Indians
- 'Pigs Edge Wings in 10 - Rochester Red Wings
- Rosa, Bats Can't Hold off Durham - Norfolk Tides
- Hens Win in Front of Sold out Crowd - Toledo Mud Hens
- Bisons Fall to Chiefs, 5-4 - Buffalo Bisons
- Bats Fall to Mud Hens, 8-4 - Louisville Bats
- RailRiders Top Red Sox to Even Record - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Pigs Take Game 1 in Extra Innings - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- PawSox Fall 7-4 to RailRiders in Series Opener - Pawtucket Red Sox
- On-Field Movie Night Is August 10 - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Game Information: Indianapolis Indians (43-34) at Columbus Clippers (39-39) - Indianapolis Indians
- Durham Bulls Game Notes - Friday, June 29, 2018 - Durham Bulls
- LHV Game Notes - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Louisville Bats Notes: June 29 - Louisville Bats
- LHP Jordan Guerrero Promoted to Charlotte Today - Charlotte Knights
- Bisons Game Notes - Buffalo at Syracuse (7:05 p.m.) - Buffalo Bisons
- Celebrate a Patriotic Week of Festivities at Coca-Cola Park - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- The Setup: Pigs and Red Wings Begin Three-Game Set - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Bulls Celebrate Independence Week with Five Fireworks Shows - Durham Bulls
- David Mickey Evans Added to Sandlot Night Festivities - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Louisville Bats to Host July 3 Media Hot Dog Eating Contest - Louisville Bats
- SWB RailRiders Game Notes - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Lehigh Valley IronPigs Stories
- IronPigs Announce COVID-19 Safety Plan for Coca-Cola Park
- Gary Jones to Manage IronPigs in 2021
- IronPigs Season Update
- IronPigs Announce 2021 Season Game Times
- IronPigs Announce 2021 Schedule