No. 3 Knicks Host No. 6 Bulls in Wednesday's Playoff Game
WHITE PLAINS, NY - The no. 3 Westchester Knicks (29-21), the official NBA G League affiliate of the New York Knicks, will host the no. 6 Windy City Bulls (27-23), Wednesday, March 27 at 7 PM inside the Westchester County Center to commence its 2019 NBA G League Playoff run.
THE WESTCHESTER KNICKS NBA G LEAGUE PLAYOFF SCHEDULE
FIRST ROUND (SINGLE ELIMINATION)
Wednesday, March 27
7 PM ET, ESPNU: Windy City Bulls @ Westchester Knicks | Game Info
CONFERENCE SEMIFINALS (SINGLE ELIMINATION)
Friday, March 29
7 PM ET, Twitch: WCB/WES @ Lakeland Magic
FULL PLAYOFF SCHEDULE - https://gleague.nba.com/news/playoffs-2019-schedule/
2019 NBA G LEAGUE PLAYOFF BRACKET
Use code "WCK50" for BOGO
Use code "WCK142" to receive two free kids' tickets for each adult ticket purchase.
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE - https://www1.ticketmaster.com/westchester-knicks-2019-g-league-playoffs-home-game-1/event/000056758AA820B8
WESTCHESTER KNICKS PLAYOFF HISTORY
The Westchester Knicks won the Atlantic Division last season, finished with the best record in the Eastern Conference and tied the eventual G League Champion Austin Spurs with the league's superlative clip. After earning a first round bye, the Knicks fell to Raptors 905 in the second round. In 2015-16, the Knicks lost to the Sioux Falls Skyforce twice in the first round.
The 2018-19 NBA G League regular season concludes on March 23 and the playoffs begin on March 26 at the earliest.
The team with the best regular-season record in each division automatically qualifies for the postseason as one of six "division winners." The additional six playoff berths will be filled by the three "wild card" teams in each conference with the best regular-season records, other than the division winners.
Winners of the division are not guaranteed a top three spot. They are only guaranteed a playoff spot. Playoffs for each conference will consist of three wildcard teams and three division winners and seeding will consist of overall record. The top two seeds in each conference will earn a bye into the second round. The playoffs will begin with three single-elimination rounds before culminating with a best-of-three NBA G League Finals, which will be played in a one-one-one format.
2019 NBA G LEAGUE PLAYOFF FORMAT - https://gleague.nba.com/playoff-format/
2018-19 WESTCHESTER KNICKS STATISTICS - https://stats.gleague.nba.com/team/1612709919/
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 24, 2019
- No. 3 Knicks Host No. 6 Bulls in Wednesday's Playoff Game - Westchester Knicks
- Lakeland Secures Round One Bye and Home Game in NBA G League Playoffs - Lakeland Magic
- Raptors 905 Set to Face Grand Rapids in Round One - Raptors 905
- Drive's First-Round Game Set for Tuesday - Grand Rapids Drive
- Long Island Nets Acquire Kevin Olekaibe - Long Island Nets
- Stars Clinch First Playoff Berth in Salt Lake City Era - Salt Lake City Stars
- Blue Routs Spurs - Austin Spurs
- Legends' Second Half Comeback Falls Short - Texas Legends
- Stockton Kings Fall to Capital City Go-Go in Regular-Season Finale - Stockton Kings
- Last Second Shot Eliminates Clips from Playoff Contention - Agua Caliente Clippers
- Warriors Beat Agua Caliente Clippers 113-109, Match Best Record in NBA G League - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Sweet Finish: Suns Beat Lakers to Conclude 2018-19 - Northern Arizona Suns
- South Bay Drops Final Game of the Season - South Bay Lakers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Westchester Knicks Stories
- Knicks Receive Returning Rights to JJ Moore for Paul Watson
- Watson Leads G League Elite in Scoring in Four-Game Tourney
- Watson Named to USA's Elite Team for G League International Challenge
- Knicks Trade Returning Rights, Draft Pick for Andrew White III
- Westchester Knicks Announce 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule