Next Phase of Coleman Highline Development Under Way
SAN JOSE, Calif. - The next phase in the development of Coleman Highline is officially under way, with upcoming changes expected to be completed by the summer of 2019.
The development includes the construction of a five-story parking garage in the west side of the Platinum Lot. The garage will help service local businesses, while adding more than 1,000 total paved parking spots on game day. The new parking structure will also feature a speed ramp from the ground floor to the third story, allowing more cars to enter and exit with ease.
Other changes coming to Coleman Highline include the addition of restaurants and shops, with more than 7,500 square feet of retail space available. Various businesses are expected to move in by the start of 2019.
For the remainder of the 2018 season and the beginning of the 2019 season, Platinum and Audi Lot parking will be limited to pre-paid passes only. The Silver Lot will be available for fans looking to pay for parking upon arrival to the stadium.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from September 14, 2018
- Defender Kyle Fisher Successfully Undergoes Second Surgery - Montreal Impact
- Real Salt Lake Signs Defender Nedum Onuoha - Real Salt Lake
- Game Notes: Sounders FC at Vancouver Whitecaps FC - September 15, 2018 - Seattle Sounders FC
- FC Dallas Hosts Columbus Crew SC Tomorrow: 5 Things You Need to Know About the Match - FC Dallas
- LAFC to Host New England Revolution on Saturday Night - Los Angeles FC
- Impact Visits Philadelphia Union Saturday Night - Montreal Impact
- Storylines | City vs. Chicago Fire - Orlando City SC
- Next Phase of Coleman Highline Development Under Way - San Jose Earthquakes
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. Colorado Rapids - Atlanta United FC
- Fewer Than 500 Tickets Remaining for Saturday's Match Versus Seattle - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Match Preview: Columbus Crew SC Takes on FC Dallas at Toyota Stadium Tomorrow Night at 8:00 p.m. Et - Columbus Crew SC
- Chick-Fil-A Joins BBVA Compass Stadium Concessions Menu - Houston Dynamo
- 5 Orlando City Development Academy Players Get U.S. Youth Call-Ups - Orlando City SC
- Game Preview: New England Revolution at LAFC - New England Revolution
- Sporting KC Set for Saturday Showdown in San Jose - Sporting Kansas City
- Chicago Fire Acquire Forward Yura Movsisyan - Chicago Fire
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Jose Earthquakes Stories
- Earthquakes Acquire SuperDraft Selection in Trade with Inter Miami CF
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: November 11, 2019
- Earthquakes Sign 14-Year-Old Goalkeeper Emmanuel Ochoa as Homegrown Player
- Earthquakes to Offer Military Discount on 2020 Season Tickets
- Earthquakes Sign Defender Casey Walls as Homegrown Player