Defender Kyle Fisher Successfully Undergoes Second Surgery
MONTREAL - The Montreal Impact announced that defender Kyle Fisher had a second successful surgery, on Friday, to remove screws from his left tibia. This procedure comes after undergoing his first surgery, last January, to repair a stress fracture.
Fisher, 24, has scored one goal and appeared in 22 career MLS games, including 17 starts, and 1,635 minutes in two seasons with the Impact. He was selected by the club in the first round (14th overall) at the 2016 MLS SuperDraft.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from September 14, 2018
- Defender Kyle Fisher Successfully Undergoes Second Surgery - Montreal Impact
- Real Salt Lake Signs Defender Nedum Onuoha - Real Salt Lake
- Game Notes: Sounders FC at Vancouver Whitecaps FC - September 15, 2018 - Seattle Sounders FC
- FC Dallas Hosts Columbus Crew SC Tomorrow: 5 Things You Need to Know About the Match - FC Dallas
- LAFC to Host New England Revolution on Saturday Night - Los Angeles FC
- Impact Visits Philadelphia Union Saturday Night - Montreal Impact
- Storylines | City vs. Chicago Fire - Orlando City SC
- Next Phase of Coleman Highline Development Under Way - San Jose Earthquakes
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. Colorado Rapids - Atlanta United FC
- Fewer Than 500 Tickets Remaining for Saturday's Match Versus Seattle - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Match Preview: Columbus Crew SC Takes on FC Dallas at Toyota Stadium Tomorrow Night at 8:00 p.m. Et - Columbus Crew SC
- Chick-Fil-A Joins BBVA Compass Stadium Concessions Menu - Houston Dynamo
- 5 Orlando City Development Academy Players Get U.S. Youth Call-Ups - Orlando City SC
- Game Preview: New England Revolution at LAFC - New England Revolution
- Sporting KC Set for Saturday Showdown in San Jose - Sporting Kansas City
- Chicago Fire Acquire Forward Yura Movsisyan - Chicago Fire
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Montreal Impact Stories
- Six Players from the Impact Academy at the U17 World Cup in Brazil
- Montreal Impact Foundation Donates Multisport Mini-Field to Parc Joe-Beef
- Orji Okwonkwo Named Impact Most Valuable Player
- Montreal Impact's Possible Opponents in CONCACAF Champions League Are Known
- Impact Shuts out New York Red Bulls 3-0