LAFC to Host New England Revolution on Saturday Night
The Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) returns to MLS action against Eastern Conference side New England Revolution on Saturday, September 15 at Banc of California Stadium.
Kickoff is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. PT and will be televised live on YouTube TV and UniMás 46, and broadcast over the airwaves on ESPNLA 710 AM and 980 AM 'La Mera La Mera'.
LAFC will also be hosting the first Dodgers Night at Banc of California Stadium tomorrow night. Fans who purchase special Dodgers Night tickets will receive a limited-edition LAFC / Dodgers t-shirt at the match and the opportunity to meet Dodgers legends.
In addition, fans who arrive at Banc of California Stadium when the gates open at 6:00 p.m. PT will be the first to receive a limited edition LAFC TAP card, preloaded with a Metro Day Pass, while supplies last. Earlier this week, LAFC and Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) partnered on a first-of-its-kind activation to distribute limited edition LAFC-branded TAP cards throughout Los Angeles.
Currently riding a four-game unbeaten streak in regular season play, LAFC is sitting in third place in the Western Conference with a 13-7-7 (46 points) record. After the first 27 matches, the Club is off to the best start for an MLS expansion team since 1998.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from September 14, 2018
- Defender Kyle Fisher Successfully Undergoes Second Surgery - Montreal Impact
- Real Salt Lake Signs Defender Nedum Onuoha - Real Salt Lake
- Game Notes: Sounders FC at Vancouver Whitecaps FC - September 15, 2018 - Seattle Sounders FC
- FC Dallas Hosts Columbus Crew SC Tomorrow: 5 Things You Need to Know About the Match - FC Dallas
- LAFC to Host New England Revolution on Saturday Night - Los Angeles FC
- Impact Visits Philadelphia Union Saturday Night - Montreal Impact
- Storylines | City vs. Chicago Fire - Orlando City SC
- Next Phase of Coleman Highline Development Under Way - San Jose Earthquakes
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. Colorado Rapids - Atlanta United FC
- Fewer Than 500 Tickets Remaining for Saturday's Match Versus Seattle - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Match Preview: Columbus Crew SC Takes on FC Dallas at Toyota Stadium Tomorrow Night at 8:00 p.m. Et - Columbus Crew SC
- Chick-Fil-A Joins BBVA Compass Stadium Concessions Menu - Houston Dynamo
- 5 Orlando City Development Academy Players Get U.S. Youth Call-Ups - Orlando City SC
- Game Preview: New England Revolution at LAFC - New England Revolution
- Sporting KC Set for Saturday Showdown in San Jose - Sporting Kansas City
- Chicago Fire Acquire Forward Yura Movsisyan - Chicago Fire
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Los Angeles FC Stories
- LAFC Defeats San Jose Earthquakes 2-0
- LAFC and San Jose Earthquakes Face off Saturday Afternoon at Banc of California Stadium
- LAFC Draws New England Revolution 1-1
- LAFC to Host New England Revolution on Saturday Night
- LAFC and Metro Team up to Distribute Black & Gold Tap Cards Around Los Angeles