New York Red Bulls Announce Partnership with Atalian Global Services
HARRISON, N.J. - The New York Red Bulls announced today that Atalian Global Services, the cleaning service for Red Bull Arena and Red Bull Training Facility, has joined the club as an official marketing partner. Atalian Global Services will be the official Commercial Cleaning & Disinfection Provider of the New York Red Bulls and Red Bull Arena.
Atalian became a crucial part of the club's health and safety protocols around the COVID-19 pandemic. Atalian was involved in Red Bull Arena's planning for sanitizing essential working spaces at Red Bull Arena and was instrumental during preparations for players and staff to return to the arena and training facility, implementing cleaning technologies such as Electrostatic Disinfecting.
"Atalian has been a great partner for our facilities, and their response to the COVID-19 pandemic was exceptional," said Vice President of Operations Shaun Oliver. "Atalian has been impressive in their planning and execution of cleaning protocols at both facilities, helping us ensure a safe, clean environment to keep our employees, athletes, and all visitors healthy."
Atalian's deep-cleaning protocols have occurred daily at Red Bull Arena and Red Bulls Training Facility since the suspension of the MLS season in March, allowing essential facilities and operations personnel to work while meeting both CDC and local guidelines for health and safety.
The Electrostatic Disinfection and other cleaning protocols have been essential to keeping the facilities ready for multiple teams and events at both Red Bull Arena and training facility.
"It is a great honor for Atalian to be named the official Commercial Cleaning & Disinfection Provider of the New York Red Bulls and Red Bull Arena. The Red Bulls represent a crucial partner to our business. It is exceptionally gratifying to support their employees, players, and visitors at both the training center and arena with our cutting-edge infection prevention support services. With thousands of our colleagues as tremendous soccer fans across 30+ countries around the world, Atalian takes great pride in this partnership and looks forward to continuing to support the organization to help keep the Red Bulls winning in a safe and healthy environment." - Peter J. Sheldon, Sr., Chief Executive Officer - North America
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from October 12, 2020
- MLS & CDPHE Postpone Upcoming Matches - Colorado Rapids
- Real Salt Lake vs. Colorado Rapids Postponed - Real Salt Lake
- MLS Announces Postponement of Sounders FC's October 14 Match vs. Colorado Rapids - Seattle Sounders FC
- MLS Announces Schedule Update - MLS
- MLS Announces Schedule Update - Sporting Kansas City
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: October 12, 2020 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Inter Miami to Host Atlanta United FC Wednesday - Inter Miami CF
- LAFC Forward Danny Musovski Voted MLS Player of the Week - Los Angeles FC
- Los Angeles Football Club Forward Danny Musovski Voted MLS Player of the Week - MLS
- Know Your Opponent: New York City FC - Orlando City SC
- Focus on Top 4 as Lions Host NYCFC - Orlando City SC
- Chicago Fire FC Weekly Update: October 13-18 - Chicago Fire
- New York Red Bulls Announce Partnership with Atalian Global Services - New York Red Bulls
- Sporting KC Weekly - Sporting Kansas City
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: October 12, 2020 - FC Cincinnati
- Nashville SC Adds Goalkeeper CJ Cochran from OKC Energy - Nashville SC
- FC Cincinnati Acquire Forward Franko Kovacevic on Loan - FC Cincinnati
- Timbers Record 3-0 Win against San Jose Earthquakes at Providence Park - Portland Timbers
- Quakes snap three-match winning streak; face LA Galaxy on Wednesday - San Jose Earthquakes
- Nashville SC Falls 2-1 at Sporting Kansas City Down a Man - Nashville SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent New York Red Bulls Stories
- Red Bulls Knocked out of MLS Cup Playoffs; Fall to Columbus, 3-2
- New York Travels to Columbus for Audi 2020 MLS Cup Playoffs Round One Matchup
- New York Red Bulls Players and Pediatric Patients Virtually Design Posters to Mark Five-Year Anniversary of Tackle Kids Cancer
- New York Red Bulls to Face Columbus Crew SC in 2020 Audi MLS Cup Playoffs
- Red Bulls Defeat Toronto, 2-1; Clinch 6th Seed in East