Mudbugs to Host Three Games this Week
BOSSIER CITY, LA - Get ready for a big week of Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs hockey featuring three home games this week at the CenturyTel Center! The Mudbugs will put their three-game winning streak to the test against Wichita tomorrow before doing battle with Evansville on Wednesday and Allen on Friday.
With Valentine's Day focusing mostly on the ladies, tomorrow's 6:35 pm game against Wichita will be "Guys Night Out" presented by International Used Truck Center of Shreveport. This game between the Mudbugs and the Thunder offers a great chance to enjoy a night of hockey with the guys, especially with $10 gold-level walk-up tickets still available at the team office! If that's not enough, the first 1,500 men (21 and up) through the doors will have a chance to win a Vermont Castings grill valued at $1,500 courtesy of Fireplace Specialties!
Wednesday at 6:35, the âBugs will take on the Evansville IceMen to make-up the game that was snowed out on February 4. Season ticket holders are reminded to use their tickets marked home game #20, while all other ticket holders should use their tickets dated February 4 to gain entry to the game. We're also offering another great ticket deal on Wednesday: when you buy group tickets for ten or more people to the game against Evansville, you'll get an equal number of tickets FREE to Friday's game vs. Allen!
Friday night's 7:05 pm contest against the Americans will mark our annual "NASCAR Night", presented by Nelson Energy. The evening will help you get geared up for racing season with appearances by a number of authentic NASCAR stock cars and specialty jerseys that will be auctioned off after the game.
For more information or to buy group tickets for any of this week's games, call 752-BUGS or stop by the team office inside the CenturyTel Center between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
Individual tickets are on sale through Ticketmaster at 318-741-9700, online at www.ticketmaster.com or at the CenturyTel Center main box office.
Visit www.mudbugshockey.com for all the latest team news and information.
Season and group tickets are on sale by calling 318-752-BUGS (2847) or by visiting our website at www.mudbugshockey.com.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from February 14, 2011
- Rush Players Shave Heads in Support of Breast Cancer - Rapid City Rush
- Valley View Elementary Students Rewarded for Charity Efforts with Player Visit - Rapid City Rush
- Shots from the Point for February 14, 2011 - CHL
- Mudbugs Weekly - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Mudbugs to Host Three Games this Week - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Sundogs Waive Delforte - Arizona Sundogs
- Mavericks' Mike Berry Named Player of the Week - Kansas City Mavericks
- Mallards Weekly Update - Quad City Mallards
- Oakley CHL Player of the Week Announced - CHL
- "Rock the Puck for Stars" March 8th - Laredo Bucks
- Komets Complete Week 18 with Two Shutouts - Fort Wayne Komets
- Mavericks Weekly - Kansas City Mavericks
- Gems Player Kyle Bochek Has His Date with a Fan Tuesday Evening - Dayton Gems
- Jackalopes Weekly Update - Odessa Jackalopes
- Americans Weekly - Allen Americans
- Oilers Home Stand Continues - Tulsa Oilers
- Dayton Gems Weekly Review - Dayton Gems
- Bucks Close out Home Stand Tuesday - Laredo Bucks
- Sundogs Notes - Arizona Sundogs
- Killer Bees Weekly - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- RiverKings Weekly - Mississippi RiverKings
- Thunder Wins One, Drops Two - Wichita Thunder
- Strong Third Period Leads Mavs to Weekend Win - Colorado Eagles
- Mavericks Score Three in Third to Beat Eagles, 7-4 - Kansas City Mavericks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.