"Rock the Puck for Stars" March 8th
LAREDO, TX- The Laredo Bucks of the Central Hockey League, along with Border Media, Webb County Constable Rodolfo "Rudy" Rodriguez, and L & F Distributors announced the first-ever "Rock the Puck for STARS" night on March 8th when the Bucks host Arizona at Laredo Energy Arena.
100% of ticket sales to the Bucks March 8th game against the Sundogs will go to benefit STARS (South Texas Academic Rising Scholars). Tickets are on sale now by calling 718-BUCK (2825), or by contacting Border Media at 725-1000. Donations will also allow students with special needs from both Laredo school districts to attend the game that night. If you would like to sponsor this special event, please contact Border Media at 725-1000 for information on how to make your contribution.
"We are truly excited and honored to partner up with Border Media, Constable Rodriguez and L & F Distributors to help raise funds for STARS," said Bucks President/General Manager and Head Coach Terry Ruskowski. "We ask for the community's support to come and attend this exciting event."
STARS, a student scholarship fund of South Texas, is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to providing successful futures for local students by assisting them in obtaining a higher education at the college or university of their choice. STARS was established to offer South Texas students equal opportunity for advancement in higher education. Scholarships provide deserving students the ability to achieve success at the college of their choice.
2010-11 BUCKS SEASON TICKETS
Contact your personal Bucks representative or call 718-BUCK (2825) today to get your 2010-11 Bucks season tickets!
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from February 14, 2011
- Rush Players Shave Heads in Support of Breast Cancer - Rapid City Rush
- Valley View Elementary Students Rewarded for Charity Efforts with Player Visit - Rapid City Rush
- Shots from the Point for February 14, 2011 - CHL
- Mudbugs Weekly - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Mudbugs to Host Three Games this Week - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Sundogs Waive Delforte - Arizona Sundogs
- Mavericks' Mike Berry Named Player of the Week - Kansas City Mavericks
- Mallards Weekly Update - Quad City Mallards
- Oakley CHL Player of the Week Announced - CHL
- "Rock the Puck for Stars" March 8th - Laredo Bucks
- Komets Complete Week 18 with Two Shutouts - Fort Wayne Komets
- Mavericks Weekly - Kansas City Mavericks
- Gems Player Kyle Bochek Has His Date with a Fan Tuesday Evening - Dayton Gems
- Jackalopes Weekly Update - Odessa Jackalopes
- Americans Weekly - Allen Americans
- Oilers Home Stand Continues - Tulsa Oilers
- Dayton Gems Weekly Review - Dayton Gems
- Bucks Close out Home Stand Tuesday - Laredo Bucks
- Sundogs Notes - Arizona Sundogs
- Killer Bees Weekly - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- RiverKings Weekly - Mississippi RiverKings
- Thunder Wins One, Drops Two - Wichita Thunder
- Strong Third Period Leads Mavs to Weekend Win - Colorado Eagles
- Mavericks Score Three in Third to Beat Eagles, 7-4 - Kansas City Mavericks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.