Bucks Close out Home Stand Tuesday
LAREDO, TX- The Laredo Bucks of the Central Hockey League close out their four-game home stand Tuesday when they host the Texas Brahmas at Laredo Energy Arena. Game time is 7:00pm. Stop by ANY Whataburger location in Laredo and get a $5 ticket voucher to Tuesday's game, while supplies last. The $5 ticket voucher is good for Tuesday's game only.
Tuesday February 15, 2011: (Game 47, Home Game 23)
Texas (23-15-5, 51pts) at Laredo (16-23-7, 39pts), 7:00pm, Laredo Energy Arena
Radio: 94.1-FM (6:40pm pregame show)
Listen in LEA: 94.1-FM or 105.3-FM
Online Radio: www.laredobucks.com, OR www.rmx.com.mx, OR http://www.ustream.tv/user/LaredoBucks
TV: CHL-TV (http://chltv.neulion.com/chltv /)
Live Stats: www.pointstreak.com
All-time series (Regular season): 33rd meeting: Bucks 20-10-2 vs. Brahmas
2010-11: Bucks 1-1-1 vs. Brahmas
Last meeting: 12/7/10: @LAR 3, TEX 2, OT
Next meeting: 3/4/11: LAR @ TEX, 7:30pm
The Bucks look to snap a four-game winless streak (0-3-1) Tuesday night when they close out a four-game home stand. The Bucks went 0-2-1 last week as they played three home games in three days. Laredo suffered their first shutout loss in exactly one year on Saturday night, falling 5-0 to Bossier-Shreveport. Saturday's shutout loss was the first for the Bucks since a 4-0 defeat to the Brahmas on February 12, 2010.
The Bucks enter Tuesday's game two points behind Arizona for the eighth and final playoff spot in the Berry Conference and are four points behind Rio Grande Valley for seventh place. Laredo has one game in hand on both the Sundogs and Killer Bees.
Laredo's next win will be the 550th career victory for Bucks President/General Manager and Head Coach Terry Ruskowski.
The Brahmas have won two straight games and are one point behind Tulsa for third place in the conference. Texas has played the least amount of games in the CHL (43).
The Bucks are 1-1-1 against the Brahmas this season with two of the three previous meetings being decided by one goal in overtime (Bucks 1-0-1 in those games). Laredo will meet Texas three times in March, including twice in the final weekend of the season.
BUCKS HOST ALLEN FEB. 22nd
On Tuesday February 22 the Bucks host the Allen Americans at Laredo Energy Arena. Great tickets are available by calling 718-BUCK (2825), going to ticketmaster.com or stopping by the LEA box office.
SKATEBOARD GIVEAWAY FEB 25th
On Friday February 25 the Bucks host Rio Grande Valley at Laredo Energy Arena. For the first time ever the Bucks will giveaway Laredo Bucks skateboards to the first 1,000 fans in attendance. Doors open at 6:30pm, game time is 7:30pm. Great tickets are available by calling 718-BUCK (2825), going to ticketmaster.com or stopping by the LEA box office.
2010-11 BUCKS SEASON TICKETS
Contact your personal Bucks representative or call 718-BUCK (2825) today to get your 2010-11 Bucks season tickets!
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from February 14, 2011
- Rush Players Shave Heads in Support of Breast Cancer - Rapid City Rush
- Valley View Elementary Students Rewarded for Charity Efforts with Player Visit - Rapid City Rush
- Shots from the Point for February 14, 2011 - CHL
- Mudbugs Weekly - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Mudbugs to Host Three Games this Week - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Sundogs Waive Delforte - Arizona Sundogs
- Mavericks' Mike Berry Named Player of the Week - Kansas City Mavericks
- Mallards Weekly Update - Quad City Mallards
- Oakley CHL Player of the Week Announced - CHL
- "Rock the Puck for Stars" March 8th - Laredo Bucks
- Komets Complete Week 18 with Two Shutouts - Fort Wayne Komets
- Mavericks Weekly - Kansas City Mavericks
- Gems Player Kyle Bochek Has His Date with a Fan Tuesday Evening - Dayton Gems
- Jackalopes Weekly Update - Odessa Jackalopes
- Americans Weekly - Allen Americans
- Oilers Home Stand Continues - Tulsa Oilers
- Dayton Gems Weekly Review - Dayton Gems
- Bucks Close out Home Stand Tuesday - Laredo Bucks
- Sundogs Notes - Arizona Sundogs
- Killer Bees Weekly - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- RiverKings Weekly - Mississippi RiverKings
- Thunder Wins One, Drops Two - Wichita Thunder
- Strong Third Period Leads Mavs to Weekend Win - Colorado Eagles
- Mavericks Score Three in Third to Beat Eagles, 7-4 - Kansas City Mavericks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.